• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC is dying - but I actually have proof

Its saids 263 k to 320 k there lol. Just incase you didnt like you act like you know everything the real buy rates arent released. Dave Meltzer releases estimates.

wiki.png

Its saids 263 k to 320 k there lol. Just incase you didnt like you act like you know everything the real buy rates arent released. Dave Meltzer releases estimates. UFC never releases there real numbers you moron. They are just estimates and Dave Meltzer's estimates are the source.

classic fail is classic

WEEKLY???
You mean hourly lol

Seems to date
Someone said there will be 39 if none get canceled
I actually just counted for myself after asking that question... & so far this year the UFC has had 34 events. If all sheduled events happen, then that will be 46 events by years end. Tied with 2014 (according to that graph) for the highest ever.

Edit: That includes the Contender series though. Without that included the UFC will have 39 events by the end of the year.

Last edited:
Heres how we get our PPV estimates. upload_2017-9-26_16-51-32.png For a guy that acts like hes know shit that he doesnt know about you sure are dumb lol. upload_2017-9-26_16-52-50.png There is no such thing as real numbers you buffoon. The UFC doesnt released them. Dave Meltzer is the source we use.

Last edited:
I actually just counted for myself after asking that question... & so far this year the UFC has had 34 events. If all sheduled events happen, then that will be 46 events by years end. Tied with 2014 (according to that graph) for the highest ever.

Thanks for the clarifications
A few events were canceled this year too

So @Clippy did not even get the 9 months right? lol

Those are the estimates as in the UFC doesnt release the real numbers you buffoon. UFC 199 sold more than 204. Your dumb as hell saying the real numbers lol. There is no real number just estimates from Dave Meltzer.

another classic

Heres how we get our PPV estimates. View attachment 280973 For a guy that acts like hes know shit that he isnt talking you sure are dumb lol. View attachment 280975 There isnt no such thing as real numbers you buffoon. The UFC doesnt released them. Dave Meltzer is the source we use.
and you are still just repeating the same source over and over again. just give it up dude.

and who the fuck is "we"

i dont use meltzer, i use tapology

Sad thing is BFC are not really growing much
The PPV was a huge money loss & the cards that did better ratings have cost them more due to out-bidding UFC guys.
Most that have moved on from UFC, moved on from MMA

Yeah but BFC has some deep pockets

Still sad 30 people at Boston Pizza at most events when the place useto be full for just about any event . Cros came out for Stipe dough .

and you are still just repeating the same source over and over again. just give it up dude.
Dave Meltzer is the source and he already has UFC 199 buy rates beating out UFC 204. You're just to stupid and think you know what your talking about lol. Even the source you share saids 263 to 320 k on it lol.
upload_2017-9-26_16-51-32-png.280973
upload_2017-9-26_16-21-39-png.280959
upload_2017-9-26_16-45-43-png.280971
Heres 3 sources lol. You want more ?

Heres how we get our PPV estimates. View attachment 280973 For a guy that acts like hes know shit that he isnt talking you sure are dumb lol. View attachment 280975

dude, scroll down to the bottom of the wiki page. They reference MMA Payout and Tapology.

Wiki isn't "the source".....it is citing information from the sources, which is MMA Payout for the 320,000 number.....and above that it cites tapology for the 283,000 number.

Yeah but BFC has some deep pockets

No Viacom does.
BFC is inexpensive programming on a mid tier cable station on the 2 lowest rated nights of TV.

But that aside, does not change the fact that BFC hasn't really gained ground from 2016.
UFC had a lesser year & BFC about the same (maybe lower due to PPV losses)
UFC profits more than BFC grosses anyway
Shame but its not even close

I am sold.
Do you have any similar analysis for stocks, commodities or cryptocurrency?

dude, scroll down to the bottom of the wiki page. They reference MMA Payout and Tapology.

Wiki isn't "the source".....it is citing information from the sources, which is MMA Payout for the 320,000 number.....and above that it cites tapology for the 283,000 number.
Read this part because i know your a troll and all so im just gonna ignore you lol. stop talking and read this lol. upload_2017-9-26_16-59-54.png Theres all only estimations on the real number because the UFC doesnt release the actual number. Dave Meltzer is the one doing the estimations.

Read this part because i know your a troll and all so im just gonna ignore you lol. stop talking and read this lol. View attachment 280979 Theres all only estimations on the real number because the UFC doesnt release the actual number. Dave Meltzer is the one doing the estimations.

Thanks. But I never quoted that picture or claimed otherewise.

your sources? you didnt link to a single source

and you just kept quoting "ESTIMATED" or "EARLY ESTIMATE"

I take tapology over your unsourced estimates numpty
This post proves how ignorant and how you real dont even know how we even get PPV buys. Let me share this knowledge with you for you can be less ignorant next time.
Read this a couple times for your brain can understand lol.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Thanks. But I never quoted that picture or claimed otherewise.
Well you said my sources were wrong when you clearly dont even have a clue on what your talking about lol. Next time you try to troll someone try to be less ignorant please.

Thanks for the clarifications
A few events were canceled this year too

So @Clippy did not even get the 9 months right? lol
I simply went to UFC's website & counted the events they show as all ready happened. 34

http://www.ufc.com/event/Past_Events

Then I went to "Upcoming Events" & counted those & added it to 34 for a total of 46.

http://www.ufc.com/schedule/event

@phatron

Woops... you know what though... they got that "Contender series in there" F*cking hell... that shouldn't count... but then again... it is a UFC event. Okay, without counting the Contender series... the UFC currently has 27 events to date (as Clippy's chart showz) & 12 more on the schedule through the rest of the year.

So the UFC will have 39 events this year (not counting the contender series)

So that's 2 less events than the last 2 years... but they made up for it with the Contender series.

Final verdict

THE UFC IS NOT DYING
icon_cheers.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RBG
Back