• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC is dying - but I actually have proof

Wheres the evidence that Dan Henderson at 47 draws lol PPV buys ? The PPV sold 300 k in buys. Dan Henderson isnt more of PPV draw than Jacare and Yoel are lol. If anything Yoel vs Bisping or Jacare would of got more harcore buys. Headline a PPV at the time with Yoel vs Bisping and a loaded undercard im sure it would've sold more than Bisping vs Dan Henderson 2 lol. If you think otherwise you need to lay off the drugs.

what kind of ppv buys have Jacare and Romero done combined?

answer that question and you have your answer.

your sources? you didnt link to a single source

and you just kept quoting "ESTIMATED" or "EARLY ESTIMATE"

I take tapology over your unsourced estimates numpty
http://mmapayout.com/blue-book/pay-per-view/ Both Wikipedia and MMA buy out have the buy rate at 320 k
upload_2017-9-26_16-25-28-png.280961
upload_2017-9-26_16-21-39-png.280959
observing.gif
Show more than 1 source because i have multiple to your 1 source on tapology of all places lol. You come back with a tapology source 2 hours later lol.

I see this as more of an experimental time in terms of number of events per year and right now they are just beginning to perfect the number per year. So if anything that graph is good in my opinion.

funny people were complaining about too many events and watered down cards.. Now that there are less cards it is doom and gloom. The UFC is not dying but I think WME is changing it. I also think that they are helping Bellator to grow.

but there aren't even less cards....the graph is retarded because the 2017 data only contains 9 months of fights lol

http://mmapayout.com/blue-book/pay-per-view/ Both Wikipedia and MMA buy out have the buy rate at 320 k
observing.gif
Show more than 1 source because i have multiple to your 1 source on tapology of all places lol. You come back with a tapology source 2 hours later lol.

mmapayout is just a blog site that uses meltzer early estimates as as source, and wikipedia used exactly the same source you goof.

go to the wikipage, look what the source is for the figure.. mmapayout you dunce

so thats one SOURCE..

if i was so inclined i could change the wikipage now using tapology as a source. Wikipedia is not a source for anything.

mmapayout is just a blog site that uses meltzer early estimates as as source, and wikipedia used exactly the same source you goof.
Well im gonna go with the two sources that have than your 1 tapology source lol. Come back with more than 1 source before you start calling people a retard you retard. I got multiple sources claiming the sells were 320 k and you come back with a tapoly source lol. You couldn't find at least two ? Your full of shit.

Well im gonna go with the two sources that have than your 1 tapology source lol. Come back with more than 1 source before you start calling people a retard you retard.
YOU HAVNT PROVIDED 2 SOURCES YOU FUCKING CLOWN

The wikipage is just using mmapayout as its source...

I'd put $$$ that there will be no more than 8 PPVs beginning in 2019 with 4 more Fox cards

how does the UFC make more money and sell more TV contracts by reducing the amount of content?

YOU HAVNT PROVIDED 2 SOURCES YOU FUCKING CLOWN

The wikipage is just using mmapayout as its source...
So this isnt a two sources lol ?
? Where's your proof ? I just hear your mouth flapping with no proof to back up anything lol. You was wrong now
giphy.gif
The actual UFC PPV sells arent actually released you turd.

Well im gonna go with the two sources that have than your 1 tapology source lol. Come back with more than 1 source before you start calling people a retard you retard. I got multiple sources claiming the sells were 320 k and you come back with a tapoly source lol. You couldn't find at least two ? Your full of shit.

Wikipedia says you suck

199buys.png

? Where's your proof ? I just hear your mouth flapping with no proof to back up anything lol. You was wrong now
giphy.gif
The actual UFC PPV sells arent actually released you turd.

no, it isnt two sources

your first source is mmapayout

your second source, wikipedia is just citing mmapayout

giphy.gif

no it's not.

and each time you post it, you look more and more retarded

Nice twist on the weekly UFC is dying thread.

How old is that 2017 graph? They've all ready had 34 events this year... & counting.

Will have a projected total of 46 events by years end which is higher than last year.

UFC IS NOT DYING
icon_cheers.png

Last edited:
Wikipedia says you suck

View attachment 280967
Its saids 263 k to 320 k there lol. Just incase you didnt like you act like you know everything the real buy rates arent released. Dave Meltzer releases estimates. UFC never releases there real numbers you moron. They are just estimates and Dave Meltzer's estimates are the source. upload_2017-9-26_16-45-43.png

Nice twist on the weekly UFC is dying thread.

Is that 2017 figure to date or is that projected across the whole year?

WEEKLY???
You mean hourly lol

Seems to date
Someone said there will be 39 if none get canceled

Back