News UFC Implementing "Fan-Voted" Bonuses

This is such bullshit. I hope a fighter with a big onlyfans or gaming platform can game this system

Is this on top of that Venum money? These bonusses are getting our of hand Kekw

Can fans scoring replace the incompetent judges too?

Wasn't this asshole just talking about how more bonus money would bankrupt the company? Why not just pay them more money all around, dingbat?

Letting the fans vote on stuff , regardless of the sport is generally a bad idea , I’ve seen fans vote players into all star games because they were amazing 5 years ago

Lmao. I find it funny that so many people follow Bitcoin, it is literally a ship waiting to capsize and sink.

Letting the fans vote on stuff , regardless of the sport is generally a bad idea , I’ve seen fans vote players into all star games because they were amazing 5 years ago
Dude, remember when old ass Allen Iverson was still getting voted to the all star game? lmao.

Letting the fans vote on stuff , regardless of the sport is generally a bad idea , I’ve seen fans vote players into all star games because they were amazing 5 years ago[/QUOTE

They bought tickets. They should be able to see whom they want. Skills
Shouldn’t matter . That’s what’s rankings are for

Bush league. Gonna make fighters pay a popularity contest ? How about just pay them competitive show and win money ? Wankstains

I heard all the cool kids are voting for Brendan Schaub

Khamzat Chimaev will receive $30,000 worth of Bitcoin for winning the fan vote.

Alexander Volkanovski will receive $20,000 worth of Bitcoin for coming in second place.

Petr Yan will receive $10,000 worth of Bitcoin for coming in third place.

Back