UFC Hall Of Fame'r Stephan Bonnar bashes Tito for fighting a middleweight

But why was it acceptable when he did it?

124_anderson_silva_vs_stephan_bonnar_gallery_post.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Stephan Bonnar ‏@StephanBonnar 1h

Let's see if@TitoOtiz can do that to me. He knows his only hope is to hold me down for dear life. #illwhoophisass #titoaintshit

Stephan Bonnar ‏@StephanBonnar 13h

Congrats to @TitoOtiz, for beating a middleweight. #helpstopbullying

stephen bonnar, the guy with an awfull display of technikal skills......his striking looks shit, his wrestling is subpar

the guy never was close to being the top dog, at least tito was a ufc champ and bea some big names in his day (e.g wand)

he also got caught roiding and is retired.....the guy should just stfu because he got so much luck in his carreer.........lwithout his entrance on tuf his carreer would be shit

But why was it acceptable when he did it?

124_anderson_silva_vs_stephan_bonnar_gallery_post.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Wow what a great shot. If I didn't see this fight I would've assumed bonnar won. It's kinda weird that Bonnar is a LHW , and was on PEDS and still couldn't get the job done that Wiedman, a MW can do.

It goes to show how great Silva was and how excellent Weidman is.

Interesting how Bonnar also fought Anderson, Ebersole, Terry Martin, Irvine and Jardine.

Fight won't happen, Bonnar is affiliated with Titan FC and wants the fight there. He'll never got to Bellator.

little bit different when the middleweight you're talking about is Anderson Silva.

Not to mention the numerous times he fought at LHW and the fact that he's a natural LHW.

Alexander Shlmenko should be a welterweight.

Anderson fought at WW for years. It kills me how many people says he's a legit LHW. He looked out of shape at LHW.

Bonnar has no right to talk shit. Although he lost to the GOAT.

To be honest I thought it was pretty weak too that Tito fought shlemenko (had to google that name) but then I found out Tito was called out.

But yea, claiming you're back after beating a tiny man who could probably make ww is still pretty shitty.

I smell Bonar vs Ortiz in Bellator cooking.

little bit different when the middleweight you're talking about is Anderson Silva.

Not to mention the numerous times he fought at LHW and the fact that he's a natural LHW.

Alexander Shlmenko should be a welterweight.

Agreed!

To be honest I thought it was pretty weak too that Tito fought shlemenko (had to google that name) but then I found out Tito was called out.

But yea, claiming you're back after beating a tiny man who could probably make ww is still pretty shitty.

Do you think it's weak of Stipe to fight Maldonado? Similar disparity in size.

Bonnar you juiced up to fight an old middleweight and still got clowned

Just stop

Yeah no shame losing to Anderson in any weight class but c'mon guy you got busted cheating and have a spotty record, STFU

#WantsToComeBackButIsLoyal To #UFC #InRetirement

Stephan should have got the Rampage fight instead of Anderson. Made sense at the time imo. He beats both Page & Tito.

What are talking about ? Or who? The last senence makes me think Forest. The first part, no idea

Back