UFC Hall Of Fame'r Stephan Bonnar bashes Tito for fighting a middleweight

Bonnar lost in humiliating fashion to a MW and is a complete cheater who takes PEDs.

Does anyone here think that Tito had a great fight vs a threatening opponent on Saturday? Silva beat James Irvin, Forrest Griffin and then fought Bonnar.

I hear Tito is fight Jon Fitch next, its a catchweight fight....

he's just looking for a payday, Tito would probably oblige if there's enough interest from the fans.

little bit different when the middleweight you're talking about is Anderson Silva.

Not to mention the numerous times he fought at LHW and the fact that he's a natural LHW.

Alexander Shlmenko should be a welterweight.
Yea it's not like Anderson ever fought at WW or anything. A natural LHW alright....

bonnar trying to stay relevant by talking shit to tito ortiz for doing the same thing he did except not on steroids.

Bonnar you juiced up to fight an old middleweight and still got clowned

Just stop
Bonnar came out of retirement to fight Silva. He didn't juice for Silva's sake. He got the call while relaxing on the beach and had 2 weeks to train. Until then he had no plans of ever fighting again.

Bonnar's main accomplishment in mma is a slugfest, who's impact is grossly overestimated imho. Did he ever in crack the top 10 rankings at any point? If he did, it had to be during the early days when people like Vernon "Tiger" White and Jeremy Horn were getting fights against Chuck Liddell. Dude became a HoF off of one fight--he should keep Tito's name out of his mouth.

I know his nickname is American Psycho, but he seemed really down to earth.

Gotta be some motive behind it

100% with you. Not only it's intolerable, but it is fighter bashing, which IIRC, is not permitted on here, but hey what do I know.

I don't think this constitutes as fighter bashing since Bonnar is no longer a fighter.

Didn't Bonnar fight a middleweight and get absolutely embarrassed?

Someone has gotta take the computer from these punch drunk guys...

I'm ok with some ex-UFC guys joining Bellator, there could be some fun fights.

Last edited:
Bonnar, trying to make himself relevant again.:rolleyes: Poor guy never won any championship and his gain to fame was getting his a$$ kicked by Forest in the TUF finale. If he was offered the fight with Shlemenko he would've jumped all over it.

little bit different when the middleweight you're talking about is Anderson Silva.

Not to mention the numerous times he fought at LHW and the fact that he's a natural LHW.

Alexander Shlmenko should be a welterweight.

lol at natural LHW...

Back