UFC Hall Of Fame'r Stephan Bonnar bashes Tito for fighting a middleweight

I'd pick LHW Schlemenko over LHW Bonnar.

Oh man. Took roids and still looked like shit against Silva another MW. Atleast Tito won his fight. Bonnar should keep his mouth closed. He sounds like a fool.

Seriously? What happened to mods around these places?

Fighter bashing all day, all night, by ****s who have never once fucking done anything that requires any form of discipline.

You are a bunch of weak bitches who only have the cardio to wank off because it only takes two shakes.

Bonnar shits bigger than you fucking pussies.

STFU. Moron.

Lol Tito is a legend and Bonnar will always be remembered as a guy who failed drug tests.

Is this the same Stephen Bonnar who submitted Mike Swick who weighed 195 in TUF1?

Tito is and always was better than Bonnar. Bonnar's biggest achieving is losing a sloppy brawl with Forrest.

A fight that should have happened in the UFC.

Bonnar roided up then got retired by a Middleweight.

What is with all these former HoF and legends trying to make us hate them (Wand and Bonnar).

Bonnar roided up then got retired by a Middleweight.

What is with all these former HoF and legends trying to make us hate them (Wand and Bonnar).

Don't know why anybody would hate on wand?

He's just calling out a guy who was being very disrespectful towards him n his country n after all talk is ducking him right now

But why was it acceptable when he did it?

124_anderson_silva_vs_stephan_bonnar_gallery_post.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Stephan Bonnar ‏@StephanBonnar 1h

Let's see if@TitoOtiz can do that to me. He knows his only hope is to hold me down for dear life. #illwhoophisass #titoaintshit

Stephan Bonnar ‏@StephanBonnar 13h

Congrats to @TitoOtiz, for beating a middleweight. #helpstopbullying

Career cheat who retired in shame after a second failed drug test. It is mind boggling he wouldn't just go quietly into the night.

Tito Ortiz wasn't arrogant in victory. He did what he had to do. He fought a guy that was supposedly the champ in that organization and beat him fairly easily. What else is he to do? Ortiz is freakin' 39 years old and beat a much younger man. Bonnar really has no place in this conversation. Bonnar is probably hiding behind Dana White as he's saying this knowing that Tito and Dana were or still are at odds.

Back