UFC goes public

So i had a quick read through the S-1 filed as part of the listing.
Pretty interesting.

• UFC as an entity is now 100% owned by Endeavor. They value it at around 3.5Bn, and therefore it represents around 25-35% of the company by value based on the listing price of ~$24 a share.
  • They report the UFc under a broad category "Owned Sports Properties" which is lumped with the bull riding and some soccer shit.
upload_2021-4-30_8-49-20.png

The owned sports properties segment which includes the UFC contributes around 20-30% of group revenue but ~70% of the profit:

upload_2021-4-30_8-51-56.png

So if you get into The Company, you are really buying into a huge mess of shit with the UFC being a component thereof.

Edit: you can read the prospectus here:
https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1766363/000119312521102184/d67085ds1.htm#rom67085_1

Pretty interesting.

• UFC as an entity is now 100% owned by Endeavor. They value it at around 3.5Bn, and therefore it represents around 25-35% of the company by value based on the listing price of ~$24 a share.
  • They report the UFc under a broad category "Owned Sports Properties" which is lumped with the bull riding and some soccer shit.
View attachment 851133

The owned sports properties segment which includes the UFC contributes around 20-30% of group revenue but ~70% of the profit:

View attachment 851134

So if you get into The Company, you are really buying into a huge mess of shit with the UFC being a component thereof.

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1766363/000119312521102184/d67085ds1.htm#rom67085_1

I won't bother as I've no plans to invest BUT ..thanks for the time it took you to investigate and put it up. Honestly appreciated.

I won't bother as I've no plans to invest BUT ..thanks for the time it took you to investigate and put it up. Honestly appreciated.
No problems man.

PS the stock looks like a high risk affair of which its future will be guided by out-of-their-control external forces. I doubt it gets many positive writeups from the traditional stock market assessment crowd. Doesn't mean its a bad deal i guess but its for sure uncertain. VISA or Google or Amazon it aint!

PBR is actually pretty popular. Does anyone know anything about euroleague?

A sherbro in the heavies bought 1 share at 24 and said the price was going down lol.
Some stocks have done reverse stock splits and subsequent stock offerings further reducing the original stock owners' ownership interest via dillution.

They dont disclose fighter pay in Fl right? If theyre ripping off their fighters, id expect the same thing as an investor
If I were a shady greedy CEO, I might borrow a ton of money and pay myself and my ho's a ton of money so the business is running a net loss and have a ton of debt.

I'm out of the loop big time on all of this .

What exactly does one get paying 25dollars for a stake in the company?

A UFC hotdog brander and a personal chat with uncle Dana?

Help me out here, Sherbros.

If anyone doubts your UFC knowledge in the heavies you can bust out your portfolio and tell them that you own UFC

Pretty interesting.

View attachment 851133

View attachment 851134

It's even worse than soccer man, Euroleague is basketball lol. That's why the UFC is 80 to 90 percent of sports revenue.

PBR is actually pretty popular. Does anyone know anything about euroleague?
From what I understand WME doesn't awfully own Euroleague, they manage it. Whatever that difference is.

It's even worse than soccer man, Euroleague is basketball lol. That's why the UFC is 80 to 90 percent of sports revenue.
No kidding, thanks man .b-ball pretty big in eastern Europe I've heard but is this league even the top property, I wonder

I honestly wonder if some metric based on Sherdog forums will be a good predictor for this stock price.

Lets make this stock go plus ultra!
Jl08hrqcHZNOCNao48flLWFIgga-oZr-fleTvSe4LuhleIqyskhTH7uHl9VJolSrHPoNq8zOM0uhs43MS5IXkReMm8EqXIqHCYmkSnDwU3VsvAOmKPiBvAooOLvavGCHBSZvVlLPa3my9vzDrGzGjIe2

This guy's in for 25 bucks. Or he's gonna buy 3 hot dogs maybe.

Reactions: TCE
I never buy an IPO on it's first couple of days. Give this a few weeks and you'll get it below $20.

So long as Josh Barnett isn’t headlining a super fight anytime soon everyone here should make a few dollars.

Back