Media UFC Free Fight: Dominick Reyes vs Jared Cannonier

Ya never know dude. Jones brings himself to his opponents level at times

Lol @ 2005 account not knowing who Reyes or Cannonier are.

I don't know how the uppercut was a hail mary either, it was a perfect counter. Reyes never looked 'scared', that's just how he fights.

Shit, even professional fighters are trolling on Sherdog now.

I dont really follow or know either fighter. But the black guy had the other guy scared. Going backward the whole time. He was landing on him.

Then the other guy caught him with a hail Mary Uppercut..

And this is the guy to try to take out the best ever at lhw...??

<LikeReally5>

I said the same thing. When cannonier has reyes in the clinch and was landing those uppercuts , if that was jones the fights over

Lol @ 2005 account not knowing who Reyes or Cannonier are.

I don't know how the uppercut was a hail mary either, it was a perfect counter. Reyes never looked 'scared', that's just how he fights.
You might be shocked to know that some people watch every fighter, and some only watch the fighters they like

Well Jared is1-2 fights from a title shot at MW. I do agree that Reyes was playing with dynamite, but his kill shot landed first. Most fighters shell up or runaway when someone is swinging hammers like that.

You might be shocked to know that some people watch every fighter, and some only watch the fighters they like
{<huh}

Reyes and Cannonier are top contenders in their divisions, and they both just headlined events, they're not exactly prelim fighters...

Sorry I was surprised to see an old account not knowing who they are, but TS might have just been shitposting anyways lol.

I dont really follow or know either fighter. But the black guy had the other guy scared. Going backward the whole time. He was landing on him.

<LikeReally5>

giphy.gif

No Reyes looked good in there. Cannonier is a dangerous striker, but how he was lunging in like that it was only a matter of time till he got caught.
If you wanted to discredit Reyes shoulda linked the Volkan fight.

<LikeReally5>
You sure you're a professional fighter? Jared caught Reyes with like three glancing overhands and a weak strait early, Reyes maintained his composure and eventually delivered a clean check hook-like punch when Jared rushed in and it was all downhill for Cannonier. It may not have been technically perfect and it was more uppercut than hook but he executed it effectively against an aggressive puncher. Not in any way a hail mary.

Back