Media UFC Free Fight: Dominick Reyes vs Jared Cannonier

I dont really follow or know either fighter. But the black guy had the other guy scared. Going backward the whole time. He was landing on him.

Then the other guy caught him with a hail Mary Uppercut..

And this is the guy to try to take out the best ever at lhw...??

<LikeReally5>

Scared? He was successfully countering the whole time and didnt look scared at all. I read your comment first, and I was quite surprised when watching the video. The shot didnt look too lucky either

Yeah as @Phillyz said, I actually thought that was an early stoppage. It looked bad when he dropped but he wasn't given nearly enough time. He didn't land on his ass, didn't fail to protect himself, then got right up.

I dont really follow or know either fighter. But the black guy had the other guy scared. Going backward the whole time. He was landing on him.

Then the other guy caught him with a hail Mary Uppercut..

And this is the guy to try to take out the best ever at lhw...??

<LikeReally5>

Wow.. maybe watch it again?

Jared seemed to be doing alright, but was a little too spastic. Also Reyes head movement & footwork look on point in this fight! Think he stands a chance vs Jones? I think he will look alright early, but if he doesn't get an early finish (unlikely) I'm concerned Reyes will fade a bit. He seems to rely a lot on speed.

good stuff. And nice to hear Jimmy Smith commentating.

Cannonier is a former HW who moved down to LHW and then now is finally at his true weight class of MW
Yeah I know that, the guy who I replied to was insinuating that Reyes had originally fought at MW and after he presumably loses to Jones he would go back down to MW.
I think he's just a little bit slow is all lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back