UFC FN105 pbp/discussion

the ref was rushing in before he even landed the gnp follow up

i think they cut marshman
no personality, one dimensional, glass chin

Yeah definitely. The UFC has no room on the roster for a young, handsome Welsh guy who throws down every time out

"When you sign to see my fight picks its a celebration, you ring back to your wife baby we did it.. bring out the money"

I can't believe I have a zahabi ITD on my betslip... But I think zahabi is too accurate and Viera is sloppy as hell

I love how they have no footage of zahabi so they just show him shadowboxing and looking at the camera. Don't know what to take here

Sefo trained Browne? Confidence increased.
Thats the only reason to have confidence on him, he finally left Edmunds "camp", Sefo is a fantastic kickboxer and has a few fantastic kickboxers in his camp, so Browne's technique will be much sharper

I can't believe I have a zahabi ITD on my betslip... But I think zahabi is too accurate and Viera is sloppy as hell
zahabi is a can crusher and never faced anyone like reginaldo i wouldnt be so sure

Thats the only reason to have confidence on him, he finally left Edmunds "camp", Sefo is a fantastic kickboxer and has a few fantastic kickboxers in his camp, so Browne's technique will be much sharper
CONFIDENCE INCREASE TRAVIS!

If they are smart, they have been studying Lewis' poor TDD and focused on a wrestling based gameplan.

I love how they have no footage of zahabi so they just show him shadowboxing and looking at the camera. Don't know what to take here
lol he is the fav cuz his name is zahabi just the single reason

wonder if ufc will give canadian fighters favourable match-ups to build them up for a GSP mega card in canadialand

Back