UFC FN105 pbp/discussion

Once again the first time referee's fucks it up. Experienced MMA ref = o1.5 hits

glad he stopped it early i would have not wanted to deal with retarded cuck scorecards this time. love you thiago but tuck ur chin mofo

<{Heymansnicker}>[smull1][smull1][smull1][smull1][smull1][<diva3}

came out with a small win as i also hit santos r2 +1000 but that should have been a huge win if the over hits..shitty ref

Sorry to the "over" bettors....

Im happy with Santos ML

they really need to do something about these rookie refs. marshman was not out and he was defending

so happy i hedged with the under for +400 after the first round. Would've won if it went over, i'm even now

I'd like to know how the judges scored round 1. I think they had to give it to Marshman with the new scoring.

9 seconds on an early stoppage hurts. Felt strongly about that hitting the over.

OMF he was clearly lucid and defending himself wtf?

It might have not hit, but the over was 100% the right play there.

He wasn't KO, again losing bc of judges&referees ineptitude

Not the worst stoppage ever but agreed but early. Santos did land three hard follow up punches

I'd like to know how the judges scored round 1. I think they had to give it to Marshman with the new scoring.

Yeah that would be of great interest, expect the power shot and damage was awarded to marsh also.

Back