UFC FN Gaethje vs Vick draws 596K Viewers

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
More people paid to watch KSI vs Logan than watched Gaethje vs Vick for free

UFC is dying

Your joking right? Joshua sells out national football stadiums which hold 100’000 people. Then the pay per views in UK alone are in the millions...

yeah but Joshua isn't the norm, he's the exception. compare him to Conor McGregor and then you'll get a more realistic view.

Justin should just start fighting like he's jake shields. Obviously his way of forcing his style to be fan-friendly isn't paying off anymore. Except he hits hard enough to TKO most people down there unlike shields.

I heard Logan was robbed
Actually, KSI was robbed in a draw. I forgot this event existed. but I was in a group videochat where one of them had it open on manycam, I was along for the ride.

I heard Logan was robbed

As ashamed as I am to admit it, it was actually a really good fight.

Was probably a draw with them each taking 3 rounds, but Logan's rounds were more definitive.

Justin should just start fighting like he's jake shields. Obviously his way of forcing his style to be fan-friendly isn't paying off anymore. Except he hits hard enough to TKO most people down there unlike shields.

Actually, KSI was robbed in a draw. I forgot this event existed. but I was in a group videochat where one of them had it open on manycam, I was along for the ride.

As ashamed as I am to admit it, it was actually a really good fight.

Was probably a draw with them each taking 3 rounds, but Logan's rounds were more definitive.
Lol I didn’t even know that fight was happening until like Friday. I watch a lot of YouTube just not any Paul or KSI content

Lol I didn’t even know that fight was happening until like Friday. I watch a lot of YouTube just not any Paul or KSI content

Honestly considering they're two rich Youtubers who have only been training for months, they put on a good fight. Logan especially looked legit in the first 2 rounds.

Your joking right? Joshua sells out national football stadiums which hold 100’000 people. Then the pay per views in UK alone are in the millions...
so you are going to compare a ufc fight night card to the number 1 current draw in boxing?

Conor McGregors last mma fight outdrew a PBC card last Tuesday on Bounce TV.

Hey, who are you to call us smucks, smuck!
haha

You dorks who are clearly single, watching MMA on a Saturday night...

(Instead of watching some shitty rerun of HGTV like married idiots like me and then staying up to watch the UFC in the middle of the night after my wife finally fell asleep.)

haha

You dorks who are clearly single, watching MMA on a Saturday night...

(Instead of watching some shitty rerun of HGTV like married idiots like me and then staying up to watch the UFC in the middle of the night after my wife finally fell asleep.)
I've been there and done that. I'd bet you'd never guess how long I was married? I'll spare you the trouble, almost 22 years.

And you're right, I'm lucky that I don't have to watch the reality shows anymore, I hated it with a passion.

That juice head really sells that well? Woah

Not really. It's a different audience. 12 year olds don't watch UFC.

Would guess there were a bunch of 15 year olds in there too.

Which is a bit of a problem, young people don't care about the UFC much. The Ultimate Fighter captured the youth that they don't seem to be able to capture now days and our sports fanbase continues to get older and older.

Damn I’m really starting to think tv is officially dead. Live sports needs to abandon television and we will be free of it completely

Back