UFC FN Gaethje vs Vick draws 596K Viewers

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
Da sh*t was on at like 1:30AM in the EASTERN time zone.

Put a big event on at hours that someone over 40 can stay awake until and watch those numbers explode.

The eastern time zone is the biggest market for viewers. Don’t appease other markets assuming that Eastern will use pharmaceuticals to stay awake!

OK, I am done venting!

When do ESPN cards start? Just being on ESPN should get bigger numbers

So is it official then?

FEAA1481-D107-4342-8F71-0256C07D4CF0.jpeg

Network TV should always be over a mil but this number isnt too bad. It was a great card.

Could of been 700K+ If they hadn’t shoehorned that boring ass wmma fight for no reason. Completely killed the vibe

I DVR'd it...

Are those stats counted?

Or just the schmucks who were actually sitting in front of the TV at that moment? (from whatever sample is supposed to represent "the people").
Hey, who are you to call us smucks, smuck!

low number. Prelims being on FS2 hurts cause they dont have few hours to build up the audience.

Not that main event was big but its about 200k less than they normally do.

Fox has really stopped promoting the UFC this last year since they are done, you dont see promos, commercials, anything from Fox anymore.

Hell even TUF which I know is past the point of being fresh and people caring but they would always promote it with commercials and spots, just saw its airing tomorrow. Never saw any promo for it.

UFC has to be counting down the days till they move to ESPN.

Sooo is that good or bad?
it did horribly. Here are typical ratings for UFC FN cards:
UFC-Fight-Night-Ratings-through-114.png

A card headlined by a fan favorite like Gaethje should have drawn ~800k, especially without any competing sports broadcasts or an Avengers opening.

it did horribly. Here are typical ratings for UFC FN cards:
UFC-Fight-Night-Ratings-through-114.png

A card headlined by a fan favorite like Gaethje should have drawn ~800k, especially without any competing sports broadcasts or an Avengers opening.

It's funny that Gaethje thinks he deserves more for leaving it all out there.. for no one to see.

Back