UFC FN Gaethje vs Vick draws 596K Viewers

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
Would guess there were a bunch of 15 year olds in there too.

Which is a bit of a problem, young people don't care about the UFC much. The Ultimate Fighter captured the youth that they don't seem to be able to capture now days and our sports fanbase continues to get older and older.
My son and most of his friends watch the UFC. They're all 17 through 18, but they just might be the exception to the rule. There is about 5 in his group of friends and most of them wrestle, that might be why they like it so much. They can tell you about most of the fighters.

I DVR'd it...

Are those stats counted?

Or just the schmucks who were actually sitting in front of the TV at that moment? (from whatever sample is supposed to represent "the people").
Only if you’re among the households counted by Nielsen, it’ll be included (in a different report) if you watch it within a week

xphoto_1_87ecef1cf11e6507114c823ac3d55a29-640x384.jpg.pagespeed.ic.any45GVzFg.jpg

Perfect visualization for this thread, Coker is pulling record low numbers when it comes to Bellator.

MMA is dying.

My son and most of his friends watch the UFC. They're all 17 through 18, but they just might be the exception to the rule. There is about 5 in his group of friends and most of them wrestle, that might be why they like it so much. They can tell you about most of the fighters.

Nice. Glad to hear, I still think they have an issue with the age group that didn't use to exist.

I don't think it is so much the sport itself as it is the young age groups thoughts towards the PPV format for something that doesn't have a specticle feeling.

Back