• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC FN 147 PBP/Discussion

Love how Rinaldi backed of the takedown as soon as Allens arm touched his trap. Also his takedowns arent good. Hes also physically weak.

I think Duffy's calf and ankle were just fucked from the 1st. Diakese still looked awful when pressured even by a one legged fighter. Zahabi honestly did a bad job in the corner. At some point, you just have to tell your fighter to go balls out and not worry about technique. Jackson was always good about mixing in technical advice vs. firing up an opponent when necessary.

yep. its a common theme with Zahabis guys. They seem almost too confident and cerebral. They get technique but lack the urgency of being in a fight.

Looks like I should’ve switched sides.

one can only assume rinaldi tore both of his acls backstage...

That long southpaw styles awkward as hell. Gonna be nice watching it screw Masvidal later too.

Stop it Allen. I felt hm turning it up before that last attack. Rinaldi is offering nothing to stop him from going hard. Hopefully Rinaldi lasts.

Rinaldi needs to dedicate to his takedowns it looks like half assed efforts.

This fight is a top choice for WMMA fight of the night. Two big dudes punching air. This is on par with Ngannou Lewis.

"Something happened to Rinaldi's right eye, it must have been a knuckle." lol

Best WMMA fight of the night, Im checking FB...

Rinaldi needs to dedicate to his takedowns it looks like half assed efforts.
Yea rinaldis tds aren’t very good. Noticed that in tape and was going to make a big play on Allen but being up so much I figured I wouldn’t risk it

In a rematch, I'd set the over at -2000. Horrible fight.

Espn needs to chill with this Samsung commercial

Underwelming from Rinaldi, never changed his gameplan or intensity

Yall were really selling Rinaldi but he didn't look dangerous even for a moment

huh? Allen almost finished several times. Kid did great as he is just getting his footing.

Back