• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC FN 147 PBP/Discussion

Marshman bout to start shooting like this isnt just a fight.

1u Marshman.

Hoping technical boxing overcomes brawling.

Oh. Phillip's has no fight IQ. Dont high five your opponent after you knock him down.

These are some heavyweight looking middleweights

Phillips has too much power need marshman to land a takedown and choke him out lol

Looks like Marshman want some get back after that knockdown so prob no TDs now and Phillips bout to get a KO.

Lol I wouldnt of bet the fight ends itd if I knew Phillip's was looking for a decision win

1-1 fucker is going to lose this fight when all he had to do was follow up with GNP after the KD in the 1st.

Phillips is an idiot

Ok guys. Here are my thoughts after betting prelims... I am done betting bums.... Anyone with the name ranking lower than Khabib is not bettable. Of course, i am being an ass. But on a serious note, betting Allens and Rinaldis of this world is reminiscent of playing a lottery. You know there is a chance, but it is rather abysmal. I am not betting under-card prelims from now on. Just not worth. It should be on the same shelf with WMMA, and women's tennis (WTA). Anyone agrees?

Back