UFC FN 144 PBP/Discussion

Why did noone tell me that Good is horrible
He’s really not though. He does love the clinch and fighting against the cage though. Horrible stylistic matchup with Maia

Shoutout to those who told me Good would get wrecked. Saved me a unit.

Anyone who watched the Zaleski fight could see Maia would likely dominate with grappling but what is Maia fighting for now that he wont be a champion? His age? The fact that he only has 1 job(getting a RNC) making it easier to gameplan and train your RNC def extensively? Questionable cardio? What if he doesnt get the RNC1? There were enough flags on both sides for me not to bet but Maia was the only fav on the card I considered betting ML.

thank god I didn't play Good. Got burnt on Teymur, Oli didn't wimp as usual. shoulda remembered Oli went all the way to like +170 before sharp money came in on him fight week.

Lyman Good continues the trend of Puerto Rican fighters sucking at MMA once they get to the UFC.

Anyone who watched the Zaleski fight could see Maia would likely dominate with grappling but what is Maia fighting for now that he wont be a champion? His age? The fact that he only has 1 job(getting a RNC) making it easier to gameplan and train your RNC def extensively? Questionable cardio? What if he doesnt get the RNC1? There were enough flags on both sides for me not to bet but Maia was the only fav on the card I considered betting ML.
i remembered that fight being all stand up, watched it before the Good-Saunders, was about to rewatch it this week but I didn't. what happened ground game wise?

Moicano down to -115, Aldo -115.

Added 2u Moicano, .3u Moicano +975 rd3.

i remembered that fight being all stand up, watched it before the Good-Saunders, was about to rewatch it this week but I didn't. what happened ground game wise?

Zaleski caugt a kick, took Good down and as Good tried to get up to hs feet Zaleski went seatbelt immediately in like the first minute.

I'm on Aldo, but Moicano rd 3 just went from +925 to +1300 on 5dimes. value on that.

thank god I didn't play Good. Got burnt on Teymur, Oli didn't wimp as usual. shoulda remembered Oli went all the way to like +170 before sharp money came in on him fight week.
I hope people keep thinking Oliveira just wilts. People peg him all wrong. You are going to need to be in a dog fight and/or win grappling exchanges.

Imagine if Aldo vs Moicano is a DRAW. I just put $30 on +6100. FML.

I bet the following.
Maia by Decision
Maia round 2
Maia round 3
-I was very confident in Maia, and thought the most probable outcome was Maia round 1.. But it's so much fun getting smart with props sometimes. :( lol

This is the fight I'm most excited for. I'm going to be extremely unhappy if Aldo loses though and not just because I bet him

I hate rooting against Aldo, but I think he gets slaughtered here.

Im on Aldo, Aldo TKO, rd 2 and rd3 just a little bit because really good odds

curious why everyone's on aldo

i passed

def feels like a moicano smoking aldo night tonight

Aldo looks like how he looked before Conor fight

Moicano looking bad already. He's not going to win this kind of fight imo.

He does look really fast though.

Back