UFC FN 144 PBP/Discussion

My ML plays were not terrible but most of my prop bets were awful.

That's a hell of a translation : "So I wanted to explore his body a little more...."
Brazil -> English mma translations are the best. Remember "fuck the gravediggers ass" or "tonight we're all condoms"?

Yea 5dimes if you could grant my aldo in round 2 as a win
12256900.jpg

I’m going to go ahead and declare this maroon panty night at wors. I think this is my best betting night ever. For reference, my first betting night was when Aldo beat Manny Gamburyan in WEC

this feeling >

Congrats!!!

Second best gambling night I've had after Oezd-Smith. Just got fight to end by KO and Assuncao KO left in the ME.

Expect Assuncao to shut down Moraes offense, do just enough to win rounds maybe a lil more and I think the finish may even present itself for Assuncao. For me Moraes needs to get this KO or have the fight of his fuckin life. I think this being a rematch favors Assuncao as well, the guy is too smart and now he already has your timing and speed approximated.

Moraes very impressive

Glad I went heavier on the under there

Man, great work by Moraes. Are there still people who called his run lucky?!

Bad night, hope Anderson gets a KO next week to win all back

So I was wrong about the KO but nothing else surprised me. Impressive nevertheless.

Moraes very impressive

Glad I went heavier on the under there

LOL. Got MORAES by KO, TKO, Submission or DQ last moment +260 for $230. I am one happy bettor this night. Aldo hits for $730 gives me some free cash and I go for MORAES!!!

The diarrhea!!!!

I wanna see hydrated Tj vs Moraes so bad. Think Marlon stops him but the striking battle will be fun.

Back