UFC FN 142 PBP/Discussion

Just before the fight.. Fight starts round 2 at +109 x 1u. Weird odds. Cashed

Another successful 100% fade on DraftKings with this Giagos vs. Hirota fight.

Weird that Giagos was so expensive.

Dan Hardy is right, tho - dragging your back foot when throwing rights is a no no. It took me a lot of time to correct that, but in the end my right became very crisp and dangerous. :)
That problem gets solved real quick if you do rounds on the "willie". A bed mattress wrapped around a tree trunk (heavily wrapped in duct tape) like structure up against a wall. Absolutely no give at all.

Damn... was baffled by the Hirota line... did not see him getting lay and prayed.

Did whoever was insane enough to bet Giagos at -350 predict this?

Damn... was baffled by the Hirota line... did not see him getting lay and prayed.

Did whoever was insane enough to bet Giagos at -350 predict this?
Many people expected this to be a one-sided fight, but via decision for Giagos.

I'll take Hirota over Giagos in a 5-round main event in Japan.

It has to be a clear 29-28 for Giagos right? If that is the case I profit 2.09u on this one.

Many people expected this to be a one-sided fight, but via decision for Giagos.

Obviously... he was -400. I was under the impression most thought he would outstrike Hirota. Forgot how good his wrestling is.

They should just say fuck it and put mike schiavello on commentary for the oz cards

Obviously... he was -400. I was under the impression most thought he would outstrike Hirota. Forgot how good his wrestling is.
I expected Giagos to do what he did in terms of striking + wrestling, I just didn't expect him to gas out so hard. He went hard with striking and grappling in R1, then was noticeably slower in R2, and had barely anything in R3.

When the fight started, it looked like a big 145er (Hirota) vs. a big 155er (Giagos).

Just being a little facetious. But on a serious note. I'm telling you buddy. Lay a little $ on Fury vs Wilder Draw.

I got Wilder by decision. Possible 11th or 12th round KO but I doubt it

France should win this one pretty easily, biggest danger is in Garcias gaurd

Over 2½ and Kara-France in round 3.

I got Wilder by decision. Possible 11th or 12th round KO but I doubt it
Also played 1.96 units on Wilder +430 Dec. Have 3.52 units @ +135 goes the distance as well. But I have a feeling my 1.84 unit +2800 Draw play will end up cashing.

Back