UFC FN 139 PBP/Discussion

Forgot to mention I've lost more than 4k in one night and 2k+ on one fight with a bankroll that is not even comparable to those wagers. You learn as you go. Like I said pick your spots and your tolerance for being able to lose money then look forward to the next card will decide where you end up lol.
thanks for the advice. my bankroll is 5% of my total asset. And each unit is 2% of the bankroll (total 50 units). I am a causal player so I am not desperate for cash. But I do get pissed off when one bad match ruins the entire parlay. So far, I am down by ~$50 from UFC betting. So basically, I am even. So I am just mad cuz I never had a big win in my life. Only small losses and small wins.

Did really solid on that event as well. It didn't look like a great event for me until both Cowboy and Yair hit. I don't really regret my losses on Sanchez and Cooper either. I think the only bad bet that I made was Moises.

I kinda feel like that Yair KO is the MMA Gods’ way of paying me back for the beatdown I took when Lewis KOd Volkov in the final 10 seconds.
And they fucked me on them both... Volkov and KZ was my largest bets of both those events

Did really solid on that event as well. It didn't look like a great event for me until both Cowboy and Yair hit. I don't really regret my losses on Sanchez and Cooper either. I think the only bad bet that I made was Moises.

Agreed. And my thinking for Cerrone was how perfect a fit Perry was for him to just tool him, which he did, and I didn’t trust myself enough. Won, but not would I should’ve.

Another solid night, won 7.5u. Did shit lbing, could've been a 20u night if Pena, ABC, and KZ pull out those wins. I thought ABC clearly won, and obviously the KZ lose really hurts. Happy to walk away with a solid win despite some bad luck/judging.

Another solid night, won 7.5u. Did shit lbing, could've been a 20u night if Pena, ABC, and KZ pull out those wins. I thought ABC clearly won, and obviously the KZ lose really hurts. Happy to walk away with a solid win despite some bad luck/judging.
kicking myself for not hitting Yair after rd 4 at +350

kicking myself for not hitting Yair after rd 4 at +350
It looked like Yair was going to lose though. I added two live bets on KZ around rounds 3 & 4 and was counting my money when he suddenly face planted.

It looked like Yair was going to lose though. I added two live bets on KZ around rounds 3 & 4 and was counting my money when he suddenly face planted.
i thought it coulda been 2-2 honestly, was probably 3-1 KZ, but still value on +350, I hit him once after the 2nd round I think.

i thought it coulda been 2-2 honestly, was probably 3-1 KZ, but still value on +350, I hit him once after the 2nd round I think.

One judge had it 2-2, two had it 3-1 KZ.

I dislike Yair. I think he forgoes the basics to be flashy. Flashy is great but he just spams wild stuff non stop.

Any top teir fighter with wrestling or grappling skill will eat him up.

I dislike Yair. I think he forgoes the basics to be flashy. Flashy is great but he just spams wild stuff non stop.

Any top teir fighter with wrestling or grappling skill will eat him up.

And has been proven. All of us have our fingers hovering above the button to fade his hype.

Back