UFC FN 139 PBP/Discussion

My god, that was a true spectacle.

....doesn't hurt I'm up over $1800 across 3 bookies. It's been a loooong time since I've gotten this kind of profit.

Serious question tho... if a 12-6 elbow is illegal, wasn't that technically a 6-12 elbow? are they allowed? I see a scandal

I literally looked away from the screen pissed that Yair lost and then I look back seeing KZ blue on the canvas

If I didn’t switch to zombie there I would’ve won 15units

Smh

That shin must be fucked up. Sad for kz, he fought his heart out.

s c r i p t e d
c
r
i
p
t
e
d

10 units on the night

Would’ve been 24units had I not live bet zombie

Man

Nice to be on the winning side of something like that for once.

Horrible night for me, -11u, if KZ would've survived another fucking second and won the deicison (which probably was a split) I'd end up -1.8u... Oh well, that highlight was almost worth it

+10 units

I usually do well live betting. I thought zombie was going to end up breaking him and I played zombie at -230 heavy

Can’t predict that. They look at each other for 10 seconds with 20 seconds left. Fight looks like it’s going to the cards and then Yair lands a Hail Mary elbow and knocks zombie out cold at the horn

Unbelievable

I swear on my mama I hear Yair say thank you Cowboy for letting me finish my training camp there and thank you dicky/dicka for the DRUGS?

What did he say after that statement?

Everything aside, I think yair has hit his ceiling. Those tendencies he shows and lack of boxing technique won't be fixed. Tkd develops the best kicks but the lack of punch training is simply terrible as a base for mma. Zombie is so lethargic, if he had pushed a little more he could've gotten the finish at times. Idk, watching yair is fun but as a fellow tkd fighter I know it's hard for us to pick up boxing fundamentals and some people think we are more 'creative' because we are really trying our most to make up for our lacking. He has no business against the top 8 imo. He is a problem for anyone else tho, most fighters can't deal with that kind of fast twitch kicks.

SXEDzUB.png

Super curious to see the scorecards for that pre-KO. Would not be surprised to see draw(s) if judges were caught up in it too. Bias: had a small bet on draw.

Up 2U and one of the best finishes, to an already great fight, that I have had the pleasure to witness.

Back