UFC FN 139 PBP/Discussion

My best event ever. I’m up about 11U and didn’t lose a single bet. Amazing.

Had Yair ML, Yair ITD and FDNGTD. Won just under 10u on this card. Need to remember how fucking lucky I am the next time I get fucked on one of these. If Pena hadn’t shit the bed this would be one for the record books for me

Legit lost about 300$ there in that last second.

I counted my chickens before they hatched, I guess.

Gotta feel bad for KZ though. That's gonna be a long flight home to South Korea with that weighing on you.

KZ is a class act. In hindsight, Yair stopping and raising his arms like that was just a ploy to get a breather. KZ was gentleman, but he paid dearly for is sportsmanship.

Fml...i coulda won +4000 parlay...i guessed everyone right except for pena... goddamn it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brutal. I legit feel bad for KZ backers. That was the right side and I’m a huge fan of his.

Live bet $200 total on KZ in round 3 & 4 at +100 and thought it was golden but still ended up hugely overall for the card, over $2,232.

He paused the fight for about 5 secs to get his breath back for a final flourish; it worked.

So did KZ. And they both paused in the 4th. And Yair was throwing wild crap all fight.

This was beautiful chaos. It was not some strategy by yair or mistake from KZ.

I didn't have a bet on the last fight but that no look, up elbow that Yair landed on the Korean Zombie is one of the flukiest knockouts you will ever see in mma. It's not something you train or practice in the gym, it's a reactionary move.

KZ is a class act. In hindsight, Yair stopping and raising his arms like that was just a ploy to get a breather. KZ was gentleman, but he paid dearly for is sportsmanship.
Kz got a breather as well

Drs7TWsUwAEvewt.jpg

Scores all over the place for every round except the 4th.

Fml...i coulda won +4000 parlay...i guessed everyone right except for pena... goddamn it!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll hit one eventually.

I made $1200 from $11 on a parlay and I was convinced I could never lose again. Eventually turned like $200-$1000 into $5k twice over. Its a very long road.

My advice would be play the long game and pick your spots. Make this a disposal form of income not one you need

You'll hit one eventually.

I made $1200 from $11 on a parlay and I was convinced I could never lose again. Eventually turned like $200-$1000 into $5k twice over. Its a very long road.

My advice would be play the long game and pick your spots. Make this a disposal form of income not one you need

Forgot to mention I've lost more than 4k in one night and 2k+ on one fight with a bankroll that is not even comparable to those wagers. You learn as you go. Like I said pick your spots and your tolerance for being able to lose money then look forward to the next card will decide where you end up lol.

I kinda feel like that Yair KO is the MMA Gods’ way of paying me back for the beatdown I took when Lewis KOd Volkov in the final 10 seconds.

I kinda feel like that Yair KO is the MMA Gods’ way of paying me back for the beatdown I took when Lewis KOd Volkov in the final 10 seconds.

The gods give and the gods take. Same here, I had Volkov DEC but Yair ITD. That why this sport is amazing.

Fuck I was hoping to cash my Yair DEC

Super sweet elbow tho

Back