UFC FN 128 - Barboza vs Lee - Atlantic City

You do like making money, correct?

I'm a little bit more on point than these other guys. Not everyone has what it takes to make it in this business and at the end of the day, I'm the one winning.

I'm confident as hell and I earned that confidence
Lol ok dude

Do you guys think Cummins can KO Anderson? I mean does he have closer to Manuwa or OSP striking power? idk

Fights I like and how i see each ending!!! I wasnt able to bet since I was in the field I am stationed at FT. Irwin CA.

Martin-Dec
Simon-Dec
Ladd-KO1
Cummins-Dec
Bahadruzda-Sub2
Bibulatov-Dec
Garcia-Dec
Hooker-Sub2
Johns-Dec
Branch-Dec
Willis-KO2
Edgar-Dec
Barboza-Dec

Just bc you cannot be confident doesn’t mean that nobody can be. Other people are sharper, different perspectives, etc

Also there is no rule that you have to bet every fight. I’d rather have 2 matchups I love than 10 that I vaguely like
no one's sharper

Fights I like and how i see each ending!!! I wasnt able to bet since I was in the field I am stationed at FT. Irwin CA.

Martin-Dec
Simon-Dec
Ladd-KO1
Cummins-Dec
Bahadruzda-Sub2
Bibulatov-Dec
Garcia-Dec
Hooker-Sub2
Johns-Dec
Branch-Dec
Willis-KO2
Edgar-Dec
Barboza-Dec
how do you figure Branch beats Santos?

how do you figure Branch beats Santos?
I think he can implement a similar game plan as he did vs Rockhold. Plus this time he will most likely have an advantage on the ground, mind you I haven't watched tape for this fight yet. Just my initial thoughts.

I might go heavy on Anderson. Cummins striking defense is beyond awful.

I might go heavy on Anderson. Cummins striking defense is beyond awful.
You and everybody else; I'm p sure Sherdog bet him all the way from dog to fav at this point. Why was he the dog to begin with?

You and everybody else; I'm p sure Sherdog bet him all the way from dog to fav at this point. Why was he the dog to begin with?
Not sure. I have no idea why a capable striker would ever be a dog against cummins.

with so many on Anderson but have we seen his takedown defense tested with a strong wrestler like Cummins? We know he has good take down offense but this may be the first time he fights a guy who will look to take him down. I looked up the stat and Anderson has something like 33% TDD. Not sure who took him down but that stat isnt very good when going up against a guy like Cummins. Do you guys think Anderson can nullify Cummins' takedown? Cummins is pretty relentless with his td..

Yeah brah you guys move lines LMAO

Yeah brah you guys move lines LMAO
MMA gambling volume is peanuts, news mofos tweet four-figure bets like the sky is falling.

with so many on Anderson but have we seen his takedown defense tested with a strong wrestler like Cummins? We know he has good take down offense but this may be the first time he fights a guy who will look to take him down. I looked up the stat and Anderson has something like 33% TDD. Not sure who took him down but that stat isnt very good when going up against a guy like Cummins. Do you guys think Anderson can nullify Cummins' takedown? Cummins is pretty relentless with his td..

This along with coreys chin why i cant go big. No one has tried to take corey down really except jan who hit a cage td but corey popped straight back up. Lawlor also caught a kick and took him down but corey got straight up. Thats literally the only evidence of coreys tdd / get up game

You can move an opener with 10-50 bucks, are you really not aware of this? New to mma betting?

Lol seriously. I moved a WMMA line recently by more points than the dollars I was able to bet on it. It's more depressing than something to brag about.

Pat Cummings
Easy money

Chagas
Free money

Barboza
Difficult but nice priced money

Off the page opinions

after further research there's only one good bet on this card but you americans with your 10 dollar units will ruin the line before I get it so I will reveal it at a later date when my money is down.

Back