UFC Fighters Most Likely to be MGTOW?

Be an alpha: Love your money, play with your women. Never fall in love with your women, never play around with your money. no need to join a group, it never worked for the feminists, it's not gonna work for MGTOWs

So much wrong here that I don't even know where to start. First of all, 100 is a tiny sample size relative to the US population. Second, it's not a randomly selected group but a very biased one: fighters are way more likely to be surrounded by beautiful women than your average person and are more likely to be religious. Everything points to there being a lower frequency of MGTOWs in the UFC than in the general population.

Man, it's like clockwork. Every single time we open a MGTOW thread the incels storm it and start splitting hairs about statistics and math and other minutia. Every time. They can't stand the fact that we found happiness by embracing a realistic but positive view of the world.

MGTOW
war-machine-christy-mack.jpg

134397295.0.jpg

War Machine is going his own way now.

Since MGTOW is pretty stupid as a movement, I'm just going to post this awesome song related to going your own way!
If anyone would like to contribute with some songs, feel free! Let's make this a worthwhile thread (and completely ignore the stupidity of the rest)

You're right, but you prove my point.

UFC fighters are famous and make decent money (more than an average Joe), so they attract even worse quality women on average and so are much more likely to be redpilled, making them more likely to be MGTOW than the general population

Lol. Guys who attract shitty women also tend to be shitty themselves. I have insider info from a few top gyms and a lot of the fighters cheat constantly, it's no surprise it comes back around once in a while.

MGTOW is for losers who can't get any, so they pretend they didn't want any anyway to protect their loser egos.

UFC fighters can actually get laid so probably none of them

that said if anyone has good reason to go full MGTOW Bryan Caraway probably does

Lol. Guys who attract shitty women also tend to be shitty themselves. I have insider info from a few top gyms and a lot of the fighters cheat constantly, it's no surprise it comes back around once in a while.

MGTOW is for losers who can't get any, so they pretend they didn't want any anyway to protect their loser egos.

Nah that would make us like incels if you were right, but most are sadly former family men who got screwed over. Only the really clever ones managed to join before it was too late.

MGTOWs don't broadcast their membership, and secret hand gestures or symbols have not been innovated yet.
There is a secret hand gesture for MGTOW, it's a close fist doing an up-and-down motion.

Most men are the indoctrinated married type?

No dude, most men are men. There's no indoctrination in having a family, it's a fucking privilege.

When I see folks that just fuck and never have kids, it's like watching a boxer that shadow boxes his whole life and never get's into a match.

If you're capable of having kids but never have them it means you're scared. You're scared you won't be able to protect your offspring and the world is punking you.

I have zero interest in having kids, so I try to bang around as much as possible...

It's a shit world with a dark future, and the good times are gone... Why would I bring a human into that? Also I've abused my health and body, so I'll likely be dead before they're grown.

I look at people that have kids for the sake of it as weak... Needy at best... They do it for the need to be loved, otherwise why else give up your entire life for people that will eventually leave you?

I can't imagine anything worse than giving up travel, hookers, and coke to be stuck indoors being miserable about your cunt kids. Kids are cunts these days.

I have nieces, and nephews that think I'm awesome... it's ideal. I can pretend to be fatherly for an hour or two, then give them back when they make noise or smell.

I'd make a shitty father anyway. I have more addictions than I do pairs of socks.

Last edited:
Honestly, most UFC fighters are the indoctrinated, married / girlfriend with kid type, since they don't question how they were raised.

However, the latest figures show 1 in 10 males in the US are MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way), and that number is rapidly rising.

Statistically, it is quite likely that a handful of UFC fighters are part of the MGTOW movement.

Who's it most likely to be? For obvious reasons, MGTOWs don't broadcast their membership, and secret hand gestures or symbols have not been innovated yet.

I'm going to suggest: 1) Jon Fitch. Spotted at a MGTOW convention, he's basically outed at this point, which I think is a good thing, since he's a good role model for the younger generation.

2) Israel Adesanya. The guy is cool, he's a champ, top of his division, and yet I never see him around any women. Honestly, I think he might be going his own way, which would be tremendous for the movement.

What do you all think?

Grasping at the straws are we?
A grand total of 2, no wait ZERO...since neither of them are actually part of that group. Fitch has a kid with girl whom he may or may not have married yet. Israel nothing about him says anything about it.
That's some wishful thinking by you, try harder.

Shit my man it's happened to much better guys than me.

The whole theory behind MGTOW is that society has warped the minds of women and made them unfit for a true family - it becomes all about them.

MGTOW guys don't worry about that.

It's more likely that those men are not viable partners and fitting that they eliminate themselves from the gene pool. Good riddance.

I think I'm going on my own way and get the fuck out of this thread.

There's a whole world out there, if there's not a woman you're interested in being or having kids with.
That's your malfunction.

{<jordan}
Sherdog never fails to amaze me
MGTOW has to be the weakest conglomerate of bitch-made 'men' I've ever heard, worse than Bellator fans imo.
<{Joewithit}>
10/10 thread though

Not a UFC fighter, but Fedor strikes me as someone who doesn't care about women, at least not anymore.

Most men are the indoctrinated married type?

No dude, most men are men. There's no indoctrination in having a family, it's a fucking privilege.

When I see folks that just fuck and never have kids, it's like watching a boxer that shadow boxes his whole life and never get's into a match.

If you're capable of having kids but never have them it means you're scared. You're scared you won't be able to protect your offspring and the world is punking you.
Lol. Don’t want kids, never have. It’s a choice as to how to live my life, and has nothing to do with being “punked by the world” or any other silliness.

Adesanya has a white girlfriend. He doesnt show her much on social media but the sherdoggers had found her.

Back