UFC Fighters Most Likely to be MGTOW?

DivineMind

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Honestly, most UFC fighters are the indoctrinated, married / girlfriend with kid type, since they don't question how they were raised.

However, the latest figures show 1 in 10 males in the US are MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way), and that number is rapidly rising.

Statistically, it is quite likely that a handful of UFC fighters are part of the MGTOW movement.

Who's it most likely to be? For obvious reasons, MGTOWs don't broadcast their membership, and secret hand gestures or symbols have not been innovated yet.

I'm going to suggest: 1) Jon Fitch. Spotted at a MGTOW convention, he's basically outed at this point, which I think is a good thing, since he's a good role model for the younger generation.

2) Israel Adesanya. The guy is cool, he's a champ, top of his division, and yet I never see him around any women. Honestly, I think he might be going his own way, which would be tremendous for the movement.

What do you all think?

I don't like MGTOW's, they're not as entertaining as incels but they're just as whiny.

And that rally/convention thingy Jon Fitch was at was pretty much just a cash-grab. Man's slimy or getting exploited.

There needs to be a clear distinction on who went their own way and who was sent their own way

Since MGTOW is pretty stupid as a movement, I'm just going to post this awesome song related to going your own way!

If anyone would like to contribute with some songs, feel free! Let's make this a worthwhile thread (and completely ignore the stupidity of the rest)

Most men are the indoctrinated married type?

No dude, most men are men. There's no indoctrination in having a family, it's a fucking privilege.

When I see folks that just fuck and never have kids, it's like watching a boxer that shadow boxes his whole life and never get's into a match.

If you're capable of having kids but never have them it means you're scared. You're scared you won't be able to protect your offspring and the world is punking you.

Professional fighters aren't likely to be incels.

Most men are the indoctrinated married type?

No dude, most men are men. There's no indoctrination in having a family, it's a fucking privilege.

Yea until your wife leaves you for your pool boy while she collects child support and alimony, even if the kid isn't yours... Then youd wish you were 'educated' about this beforehand.

So yea, men are indoctrinated to be blind to these facts of reality.

Yea until your wife leaves you for your pool boy while she collects child support and alimony, even if the kid isn't yours... Then youd wish you were 'educated' about this beforehand.

So yea, men are indoctrinated to be blind to these facts of reality.

Dude if you can't keep your family together that's on you.

I know the term Beta is being thrown around a lot, but THIS is actual BETA shit.

Being scared that one day your wife would get fucked by the fictional pool boy is as BETA as it gets...

Dude if you can't keep your family together that's on you.

Shit my man it's happened to much better guys than me.

The whole theory behind MGTOW is that society has warped the minds of women and made them unfit for a true family - it becomes all about them.

MGTOW guys don't worry about that.

Honestly, most UFC fighters are the indoctrinated, married / girlfriend with kid type, since they don't question how they were raised.

However, the latest figures show 1 in 10 males in the US are MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way), and that number is rapidly rising.

Statistically, it is quite likely that a handful of UFC fighters are part of the MGTOW movement.

Who's it most likely to be? For obvious reasons, MGTOWs don't broadcast their membership, and secret hand gestures or symbols have not been innovated yet.

I'm going to suggest: 1) Jon Fitch. Spotted at a MGTOW convention, he's basically outed at this point, which I think is a good thing, since he's a good role model for the younger generation.

2) Israel Adesanya. The guy is cool, he's a champ, top of his division, and yet I never see him around any women. Honestly, I think he might be going his own way, which would be tremendous for the movement.

What do you all think?
Izzy is gay that’s why

I think the big problem with MGTOW is a lot of people that are a part of it are there because they can’t get a girl, and as soon as a decent one comes along, they disappear. I know there’s some very hardcore members out there, but lots of fakes too. I literally have a guy on Facebook that shared MGTOW propaganda all the time but then FINALLY got a girlfriend and it was the last he ever posted the MGTOW stuff (Men getting screwed in marriages and family courts and stuff)

I think the big problem with MGTOW is a lot of people that are a part of it are there because they can’t get a girl, and as soon as a decent one comes along, they disappear. I know there’s some very hardcore members out there, but lots of fakes too. I literally have a guy on Facebook that shared MGTOW propaganda all the time but then FINALLY got a girlfriend and it was the last he ever posted the MGTOW stuff (Men getting screwed in marriages and family courts and stuff)

Hmm honestly this is the first I've heard of a MGTOW guy getting a girlfriend and leaving. I wonder how we could fix this? As a movement I agree it's not good for us.

Just because some woman has fucked you over doesn't mean you should stop being in relationships.

And it also doesn't mean you should fear it happening again. It means that woman was a shitty person and you should do better next time.

This is some pussy ass shit tbh.

Last edited:

He'll be at it again, if things don't work out.

I would say that MGTOW is a way for guys who've been "burned" to come together and basically find some level of comfort in other people's stories. Like AA or some shit like that. Not really the most individualistic thing to do, but for people who believe in group power, I guess it's as good as any other group. Pump yourself up in an echo chamber and then give it another shot.

Thing is though, as men we should know all of these things beforehand. Men, by nature, should be pretty cynical and aware of things that might represent a threat to them. We've evolved to provide security (and in some cases, insecurity) to our surroundings, so it's pretty questionable that people are still so gullible about things like marriage, men-woman partnerships, and so forth.

How do you not know that you might face rejection, get fucked financially, be betrayed? There's literally a million stories out there. It's amazing to me that people still need these things to be spelled out to them. Even children's stories present examples of gold-digging and troublesome women who suck everyone else dry.

Back