UFC Fighters Most Likely to be MGTOW?

Statistically, "men" (sort of) afraid of women don't willingly fight in a cage.

No I don't think you get my point. One in every 10 men in the US are MGTOW. There are over a hundred UFC fighters, so likely there are at least 10 MGTOWS in the UFC. It's basically proven by statistical math equations.

I think it is none of our business and it does not matter. They could identify as rye bread for all I care and stick their dicks in toasters that they legally married. As long as they show up to fight, Don't alienate fans with weird shit like this and give it their all in the cage, then they are good in my books.

He'll be at it again, if things don't work out.

I would say that MGTOW is a way for guys who've been "burned" to come together and basically find some level of comfort in other people's stories. Like AA or some shit like that. Not really the most individualistic thing to do, but for people who believe in group power, I guess it's as good as any other group. Pump yourself up in an echo chamber and then give it another shot.

Thing is though, as men we should know all of these things beforehand. Men, by nature, should be pretty cynical and aware of things that might represent a threat to them. We've evolved to provide security (and in some cases, insecurity) to our surroundings, so it's pretty questionable that people are still so gullible about things like marriage, men-woman partnerships, and so forth.

How do you not know that you might face rejection, get fucked financially, be betrayed? There's literally a million stories out there. It's amazing to me that people even need these things to be spelled out to them.

See you are the perfect guy to join MGTOW because youre already redpilled, you get it, but you just haven't two and two together that you're likely next. You should do your own research and consider joining.

Shit my man it's happened to much better guys than me.

The whole theory behind MGTOW is that society has warped the minds of women and made them unfit for a true family - it becomes all about them.

MGTOW guys don't worry about that.
So what?

So what if you run into some shit?

Dude I would trade everything I have for my kids. That's the part you're not getting cause you probably don't have kids.

I encourage you to put yourself out there and live. Just fucking enjoy the ride.

What you're doing here is "paralysis via analysis".

If the pool boy fucks your wife, you go and fuck the pool boy.

Be a man god damnit. Fuck everyone.

So what?

So what if you run into some shit?

Dude I would trade everything I have for my kids. That's the part you're not getting cause you probably don't have kids.

I encourage you to put yourself out there and live. Just fucking enjoy the ride.

What you're doing here is "paralysis via analysis".

If the pool boy fucks your wife, you go and fuck the pool boy.

Be a man god damnit. Fuck everyone.

Kids are ok but guys in the movement often reach more perfect versions of themselves because they have so much time for self development.

Like everything it's no free lunch there are tradeoffs

See you are the perfect guy to join MGTOW because youre already redpilled, you get it, but you just haven't two and two together that you're likely next. You should do your own research and consider joining.

Why would I need to join a group that doesn't bring anything new to the table for me?

You can read all that shit in Grimms' fairy tales. Or if you're not a fan of children's tales, how about Steinback's East of Eden?

The story of a gullible man getting fucked over by an exploitative woman, is as old as humanity itself.

I don't see how this comes off as news to anybody.

That's a long winded way of telling us you're a virgin.

Actually I lost it quite early to an older girl in the neighborhood, the whole thing was a big letdown and left me wondering why guys waste so much time obsessing over sex.

Then when I learned of the conniving ways of some women, it really opened my eyes up to MGTOW.

No I don't think you get my point. One in every 10 men in the US are MGTOW. There are over a hundred UFC fighters, so likely there are at least 10 MGTOWS in the UFC. It's basically proven by statistical math equations.
Oh I get your point: you do not understand very simple statistics.
One in every 3 men in the US is obese.
One in every 3 men in the US is over 50 years old.
So there should be 30 obese guys and 30 guys over 50 years old in the UFC roster...

So maybe your ex-wife got nailed by the pool boy because she wanted to have clever kids.

Actually I lost it quite early to an older girl in the neighborhood,
Code name for "mother" or "auntie"?

Yea until your wife leaves you for your pool boy while she collects child support and alimony, even if the kid isn't yours... Then youd wish you were 'educated' about this beforehand.

So yea, men are indoctrinated to be blind to these facts of reality.

What kind of ghetto losers do you hang out with?

Oh I get your point: you do not understand very simple statistics.
One in every 3 men in the US is obese.
One in every 3 men in the US is over 50 years old.
So there should be 30 obese guys and 30 guys over 50 years old in the UFC roster...

So maybe your ex-wife got nailed by the pool boy because she wanted to have clever kids.

Code name for "mother" or "auntie"?

You don't understand probability mate. I said 'likely to', not 'guaranteed to' have MGTOW fighters. Please spare us your bumbling.

There is a very high chance of them being in the UFC.

Why would I need to join a group that doesn't bring anything new to the table for me?

You can read all that shit in Grimms' fairy tales. Or if you're not a fan of children's tales, how about Steinback's East of Eden?

The story of a gullible man getting fucked over by an exploitative woman, is as old as humanity itself.

I don't see how this comes off as news to anybody.

Wow.. just looked up that Eden book. That's some dark shit. I'll recommend we read that at our next meeting.

No it's not, because UFC fighters aren't representative of the average US men. Look at Might Mouse's wife, even the manlets have options in the UFC.

MGTOW
war-machine-christy-mack.jpg

134397295.0.jpg

No it's not, because UFC fighters aren't representative of the average US men. Look at Might Mouse's wife, even the manlets have options in the UFC.

You're right, but you prove my point.

UFC fighters are famous and make decent money (more than an average Joe), so they attract even worse quality women on average and so are much more likely to be redpilled, making them more likely to be MGTOW than the general population

So much wrong here that I don't even know where to start. First of all, 100 is a tiny sample size relative to the US population. Second, it's not a randomly selected group but a very biased one: fighters are way more likely to be surrounded by beautiful women than your average person and are more likely to be religious. Everything points to there being a lower frequency of MGTOWs in the UFC than in the general population.

Back