UFC fighter Vince Murdock desperately needs $195,000 to save his brain and his life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um...are you retarded? No, it doesn't. What point are you even making? The difference is that what I cited to, you know, actually happens. What you cited to is retardation you made up to sound clever. You didn't sound clever.
I didn't make anything up you toilet.
I have read many stories where crossing the road sans designated area has resulted in a shooting/tasing/beating.
Now I take these stories with a pinch of salt because only a fucking horrendous country would do anything so inhuman.
Likewise you think you're the authority regarding the ins and outs of the rest of the world, the people that live in the countries you're lying about are saying exactly what you're saying to me.
You fucking prick.

Jews are roughly, what, 75% of the nation?
They allow pretty much all Jews to immigrate freely. As I said, they are trying to make the place homogenous. When I was there, it was against the law for Jews to marry non-Jews in the country, although they would recognize such marriages if they were recognized by a foreign country, so to get around the law people would travel to somewhere like Cyprus to get married. It was like an apartheid state there.

But since you brought up homogeneity as a factor in how countries should treat their citizens, why don't you elaborate on that for us?

Incredible, the shit that goes on in third world countries!

Lol this whole thread turned into a discussion on healthcare.

My 2 cents:
Universal healthcare won't help much in the US and would essentially be a huge tax on the middle class. The problem is that politicians on BOTH sides are being paid by healthcare industry lobbyists and never do anything for the good of the people.

Look at the whole student loan debacle. Instead of dealing with the root cause of why college is so expensive, the government backed the loans so kids can take out a huge amount of debt. If you really want to solve the issue you have to make the colleges and universities take some of the risk. If graduates have a low employment rate for a particular major then that school can't charge $60k a year for that major. Have the government pay the school like $15k and have the rest of the loan be covered by the college. Tough luck to the college if the students can't repay the loan. The school can help the students find jobs, accept less people into that major, or improve their teaching.

Same with healthcare, Democrats pretend to be on the side of the poor while they're taking money from lobbyists.

Lol this whole thread turned into a discussion on healthcare.

My 2 cents:
Universal healthcare won't help much in the US and would essentially be a huge tax on the middle class. The problem is that politicians on BOTH sides are being paid by healthcare industry lobbyists and never do anything for the good of the people.

Look at the whole student loan debacle. Instead of dealing with the root cause of why college is so expensive, the government backed the loans so kids can take out a huge amount of debt. If you really want to solve the issue you have to make the colleges and universities take some of the risk. If graduates have a low employment rate for a particular major then that school can't charge $60k a year for that major. Have the government pay the school like $15k and have the rest of the loan be covered by the college. Tough luck to the college if the students can't repay the loan. The school can help the students find jobs, accept less people into that major, or improve their teaching.

Same with healthcare, Democrats pretend to be on the side of the poor while they're taking money from lobbyists.
About 44 million people in this country have no health insurance, and another 38 million have inadequate health insurance.. And your solution is to do nothing except blame Democrats?

I have good health care in the US, thats because im an out of work roke ass. This stigma that healthcare sucks in the US is a myth if you have insurance. I need 22k for an experiement procedure for my back with stem cells that is not covered. I havr arthritis that is now attack my whole body. Its not repairing itself like it needs too. I hurt my finger back in march and its still hurting. Had artificial disc replacement at L5-S1 and my body doesnt know to shut off the inflammation response. Anti inflammatory steroids are a band aid. You cant be on prednisone forever. There are side effects. Trying with diet and the like. Its hard.

About 44 million people in this country have no health insurance, and another 38 million have inadequate health insurance.. And your solution is to do nothing except blame Democrats?
The thing is, its less political than anything. I was for healthcare reform and obama was right with doing SOMETHING about it.. now that something was not great in execution, in fact it sucked but with more refining we can get good care. We are on obamacare 4.0 now. Or affordable care act etc. Its getting better, but we havent reached that sweet spot yet. Hopefully both parties can come together and agree on something but they hate each other and screw us in the process. I hate partisan politics with a passion. Its not about being right, its about winning.

They allow pretty much all Jews to immigrate freely. As I said, they are trying to make the place homogenous. When I was there, it was against the law for Jews to marry non-Jews in the country, although they would recognize such marriages if they were recognized by a foreign country, so to get around the law people would travel to somewhere like Cyprus to get married. It was like an apartheid state there.

But since you brought up homogeneity as a factor in how countries should treat their citizens, why don't you elaborate on that for us?
It requires elaboration? Nations that are more homogeneous are more likely to have a nationalist, rather than individualist, approach to healthcare because in those heterogeneous nations, who pays, and who takes, will rarely be well balanced.

Israel is supposed to be the ancient state of Israel, resurrected. It isnt meant to be for everyone. Still more welcoming to non-Jews than any Muslim country is to infidels.

What?

You make it seem like those 44 plus 38 million people have no right to vote, or are enslaved. It will be ok, not everyone can afford insurance.

I didn't make anything up you toilet.
I have read many stories where crossing the road sans designated area has resulted in a shooting/tasing/beating.
Now I take these stories with a pinch of salt because only a fucking horrendous country would do anything so inhuman.
Likewise you think you're the authority regarding the ins and outs of the rest of the world, the people that live in the countries you're lying about are saying exactly what you're saying to me.
You fucking prick.
You might not be literate. Nothing what you said makes a lick of sense.

What?

You make it seem like those 44 plus 38 million people have no right to vote, or are enslaved. It will be ok, not everyone can afford insurance.
Mr. Attorney, you have lost so many of these arguments. You are coming off like a kid who doesn't know anything. Stop replying to every one.

He never actually fought for the UFC, why would they be responsible for anything?

EDIT: This is responding to the post directly above. Sending out prayers, would donate if he has a GoFundMe.
You don't actually have to play in Major League Baseball to be eligible for free healthcare for life.

"Players vest in their pensions after 43 days on the active roster and just one day qualifies a player for lifetime healthcare. Playing isn’t even a requirement, benchwarmers may qualify for benefits as well. After 43 days, players qualify for the minimum benefit of $34,000 per year and those with 10 years of service receive a pension of approximately $100,000 annually."
https://benefitsbclp.com/major-league-baseball-pension-and-healthcare-benefits/

You don't actually have to play in Major League Baseball to be eligible for free healthcare for life.

"Players vest in their pensions after 43 days on the active roster and just one day qualifies a player for lifetime healthcare. Playing isn’t even a requirement, benchwarmers may qualify for benefits as well. After 43 days, players qualify for the minimum benefit of $34,000 per year and those with 10 years of service receive a pension of approximately $100,000 annually."
https://benefitsbclp.com/major-league-baseball-pension-and-healthcare-benefits/
But dont almost all of those guys first play in minor-league baseball (A, AA, AAA).

Wait guys, some fat beta male liberal thinks I lost arguments because people had "experiences" that they "know" means social medicine works (not a single one of them discussed the tax cost of said care, by the way). What shall I do?!?!?

You sound like a pussy who uses a french press and dates only women older than him.
You are going to get a flag if you keep on like this.

Breaking news: doctors, facilities, and drugs that cost billions to develop cost MONEY. If you prefer Europe's immigrant-only doctors and 6 month "equal" healthcare waiting lines, off you go.
Immigrants doctor are rare here and anyway nobody would for any reason leave you die just because of money in europe, keep your bullshits for yourself.

Immigrants doctor are rare here and anyway nobody would for any reason leave you die just because of money in europe, keep your bullshits for yourself.
Yep, except for those people taken off life support by the National Health Service because they want to. And let us not forget the doctor fired for refusing to address a shemale as a woman.

I'll die for my fellow man cuz freedomz n all but I am unwilling to pay $10 extra per year to allow all people living in this Nation I love so much apparently, to 'free' healthcare.
What are you talking about, "free" healthcare will make healthcare worse and cost taxpayers BILLIONS.
You must be able to explain Warren's new plan to us, then?
$10, that the dumbest thing I've seen this week. How about doubling your taxes you pay now (if you live here)?

Jesus Christ this thread went to shit. Can some of you guy take it to PM's?

Anyhoo, I wonder if Urijah kicked in to his own campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back