UFC fighter Grant Dawson tries to defeat Laura Sanko and his MMA girlfriend at the same time

that's prob the most fun he's had with 2 girls with his clothes on..... (one is his girlfriend, no not Laura!)

Side note : This dude was scheduled to fight at UFC246 and was of the two fights that was canceled for UFC246. One was (as we know) Alexa Grasso/Gadelha.
This dude had to pull out around 10days before UFC246 for reasons unspecified BUT he is now scheduled to fight the same guy Chas Skelly on 29th February at 145lbs. This will be his 3rd UFC (won the first 2). He is 14-1, so doing really well.
Yeah he seems legit as hell -- Chas Skelly is dangerous, should be a good scrap.

oU6HUvX.gif
Europeans know how it's done properly.

@Andreh Never seen that Mousasi - Rousey vid before, that's gold.

And yeah between the two girls grappling a featherweight at the same time and the Rousey vid...that's just all the ammo I need to confirm what I've already known for years.

Can't believe Rogan actually had any semblance of a thought that Rousey could beat "145-155 men!". I like Rogan but he's a fucking retard for that one. He was steady jerking off Max Holloway too...oh he's the featherweight GOAT!!! Yeah dude how about relax? Is Weidman the MW Goat because he beat Silva twice? No. Same logic really.

Takeaway here is that women just suck compared to men at mma/grappling generally, save a few studs and even then. And Rogan smoked too much DMT.

@Andreh Never seen that Mousasi - Rousey vid before, that's gold.

And yeah between the two girls grappling a featherweight at the same time and the Rousey vid...that's just all the ammo I need to confirm what I've already known for years.

Can't believe Rogan actually had any semblance of a thought that Rousey could beat "145-155 men!". I like Rogan but he's a fucking retard for that one. He was steady jerking off Max Holloway too...oh he's the featherweight GOAT!!! Yeah dude how about relax? Is Weidman the MW Goat because he beat Silva twice? No. Same logic really.

Takeaway here is that women just suck compared to men at mma/grappling generally, save a few studs and even then. And Rogan smoked too much DMT.
Only a casual would believe Rogan when he said that and only a casual would get so offended.

@IrritatedTomcat Well I've been following MMA since around 1998-1999 so if you want to call me a casual go for it.

I was actually going to respond to your SJW white knight comment but decided against it, but now I'll say what I was going to: Yeah that reporter is definitely a total slut who 1000% wanted Overreem to smash. That's fucking obvious.

and you can check my posts the last time I commented on a "political women's rights" issue I was defending women. That reporter just screams slut. Very beta interpretation to think she was scared, she clearly was flirtatious if anything.

Don't even try to tell me this doesn't look fun, you peado projecting stiff.

giphy.gif

9ZzLhY7.gif

What is it with you Americans and touching up kids? You're all obsessed... It's creepy.
Sounds like white knights are way worse, like they're covering something up by 'protecting' others. I see it so often, not even exxagerating... a guy posted a pic with a younger looking girl, 'stay away! I need proof that this fully clothed girl who looks like she is in her 20s is not younger than 18 or I am reporting you'. And once again, the haters/defenders are worse than the perpetrators/fans

This totally confirms my theories on the two Mighty Mouses vs Brock Lesnar debate
To be fair, higher level grapplers are capable of beating multiple guys at once, particularly if they've practiced it - it isn't all about size at all.

It would be interesting to watch two guys of comparable skill level take on one much larger grappler though. I think the small dudes would be at a huge advantage but you never know. I.e. Roger Gracie vs the Miyao brothers or something

@IrritatedTomcat Well I've been following MMA since around 1998-1999 so if you want to call me a casual go for it.

I was actually going to respond to your SJW white knight comment but decided against it, but now I'll say what I was going to: Yeah that reporter is definitely a total slut who 1000% wanted Overreem to smash. That's fucking obvious.

and you can check my posts the last time I commented on a "political women's rights" issue I was defending women. That reporter just screams slut. Very beta interpretation to think she was scared, she clearly was flirtatious if anything.
FWIW, that was a clip from a Dutch TV show called "De Ultieme Kut" which means "the ultimate cunt". It's sort of a "shock" TV show and she was basically in character, so hard to say what her actual feelings were at the time. But it was basically staged for her to act like "the ultimate cunt" and then get checked a little bit by The Reem.

Back