UFC fighter Grant Dawson tries to defeat Laura Sanko and his MMA girlfriend at the same time

Dude was smart. He tricked Laura Sanko into crawling over him.

Jarl

No, I stand by what I said, if you think him trying to hype her up to sell PPVs is him saying that and believing it, then you’re either a casual or eat paint chips

or he eats paint chips. we're talking about a guy who thought the moon landing was fake for years.

AOrhkQt.gif

1. <YeahOKJen> I’m sure

2. It’s not being a white knight thinking that was creepy. Creepy is creepy. That was creepy.

I’m getting the vibe you’re creepy and you feel this justifies you being creepy
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Like I said believe whatever you want. I don't give a fuck about convincing some guy with a cat picture on the internet of what my life is.

My father trained BJJ early on in the 90s and he made me train BJJ early around ~2000-2001, so yeah I followed the UFC, vale tudo, Pride, etc simply due to that. I went to multiple live vale tudo fights when I was a kid and watched, I guess what people would consider the dark ages of MMA for sure.

In regards to "creepy" and women, whatever idc. You can construe any flirtation / sexual interaction as creepy if you're not involved...if you really want to, that's what it sounds like to me. Overeem as a bit creepy but it was a stunt, and the reporter probably liked it or was indifferent, that's my opinion and I don't even care about it.

or he eats paint chips. we're talking about a guy who thought the moon landing was fake for years.

Yeah I agree with you, it wasn't a "hype job" it's just what Rogan does. I actually like Rogan but he gets super horny about fighters and just premature ejaculates all over himself calling them "the GOAT!!!". He did this with Holloway too. He has been calling Holloway the GOAT at FW for the past year or two...and it always pissed me off. Aldo is obviously the GOAT over Holloway.

Don't even try to tell me this doesn't look fun, you peado projecting stiff.

giphy.gif

9ZzLhY7.gif

What is it with you Americans and touching up kids? You're all obsessed... It's creepy.
He's Canadian, she's Japanese

He's Canadian, she's Japanese
So?

I said that it looked like he was having a great time... And then I commented on how Americans misinterpret everything.

What state are you from?

So?

I said that it looked like he was having a great time... And then I commented on how Americans misinterpret everything.

What state are you from?
Well, you got me there, I thought you were saying the whole thing was innocent and fun, then went left field at the end

Last edited:
Oh I don’t care if you think he’s a moron lol I was talking about anything he says to hype a ppv
anything he says to hype a ppv is tightly connected to him being stupid and legit clueless. He is approaching Schaub level dumb. You can see in his fight commentary when he is in the booth, he clearly doesn't prepare for his UFC work because he says a lot of stupid shit. He has very high opinion of himself and in the same time he is dumb, which is enough of a bad combo, but he is getting baked all the time and this is messing up the little brain function that he has left, but suddenly when it's time to hype up a fighter he is smart and only plays "dumb" to sell PPV??? Get out of here, man. He is that level of clueless that he legit believes at least half of the things he says.
And I don't need you to tell me that you don't care. I know you don't care, that is why I am here to educate you. ;)
Just one question, mr. "I don't care", do you think Joe is a moron or not?
hint: If you say that you don't care, then you don't have any arguments

anything he says to hype a ppv is tightly connected to him being stupid and legit clueless. He is approaching Schaub level dumb. You can see in his fight commentary when he is in the booth, he clearly doesn't prepare for his UFC work because he says a lot of stupid shit. He has very high opinion of himself and in the same time he is dumb, which is enough of a bad combo, but he is getting baked all the time and this is messing up the little brain function that he has left, but suddenly when it's time to hype up a fighter he is smart and only plays "dumb" to sell PPV??? Get out of here, man. He is that level of clueless that he legit believes at least half of the things he says.
And I don't need you to tell me that you don't care. I know you don't care, that is why I am here to educate you. ;)
Just one question, mr. "I don't care", do you think Joe is a moron or not?
hint: If you say that you don't care, then you don't have any arguments
That’s not true, I debate to debate sometimes lol

I like Khabib but when his fans say stupid shit, I do speak up. When I see people even insinuating Rogan meant it when he said that about Rousey.... I have to say something because it’s just stupid. You think you’re more intelligent than you are, I can tell from your snarky comments but it’s okay. New fans tend to lash out and have to
prove themselves, it’s cool.

Back