UFC fighter Grant Dawson tries to defeat Laura Sanko and his MMA girlfriend at the same time

ugonegetraped.gif%3Fw=450

giphy.gif

CloseSereneBat-size_restricted.gif

Overeems grin in that second gif is a little too creepy for me. I know it was a bit, but the man can't hide his joy for overpowering a woman in his face.

Respectfully disagree. One does not need to be casual to be offended by Joe's stupidity.
No, I stand by what I said, if you think him trying to hype her up to sell PPVs is him saying that and believing it, then you’re either a casual or eat paint chips

@IrritatedTomcat Well I've been following MMA since around 1998-1999 so if you want to call me a casual go for it.

I was actually going to respond to your SJW white knight comment but decided against it, but now I'll say what I was going to: Yeah that reporter is definitely a total slut who 1000% wanted Overreem to smash. That's fucking obvious.

and you can check my posts the last time I commented on a "political women's rights" issue I was defending women. That reporter just screams slut. Very beta interpretation to think she was scared, she clearly was flirtatious if anything.
1. <YeahOKJen> I’m sure

2. It’s not being a white knight thinking that was creepy. Creepy is creepy. That was creepy.

I’m getting the vibe you’re creepy and you feel this justifies you being creepy
<JonesDXSuckIt>

No, I stand by what I said, if you think him trying to hype her up to sell PPVs is him saying that and believing it, then you’re either a casual or eat paint chips
Point taken, but there are so many other stupid things comming out of Joe's mouth that has nothing to do with hyping up a fighter that one just cannot help but think that he is a moron.

There is no situation here where Grant comes out the loser, even if he was to be choked out

<{1-16}>

Not the best threesome I’ve seen. Not the worst, either.

Laura Sanko is a dime and a good reporter with real MMA experience. Whichever dude has her in his life is lucky af

Point taken, but there are so many other stupid things comming out of Joe's mouth that has nothing to do with hyping up a fighter that one just cannot help but think that he is a moron.
Oh I don’t care if you think he’s a moron lol I was talking about anything he says to hype a ppv

I think his GF needs to start shopping for a new BF.

Back