• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Fight night Royval vs Moreno PBP

Quinonez really trying to get KO'd and tank my 3 leg play LOL.

Rd 2 tough to score. Both guys hurt the other pretty badly at different points.

Crazy back and forth action. Barcelos looks dead then comes back and maybe took the rd.

Both gassed. Quinonez maybe more so. Good position for Raoni with a TD could be it.

I will take that, no KO.

Bro this Quinonez dude randomly having Jose Aldo TDD first 2 rounds b/c of Raonis shoulder pop. Unreal how grappling was playing out.

Raoni had a clear gameplan going for grappling early thank God he wasnt in brawler mode.

Next fight is my biggest, have Torres under 75.5 FS on basically all my UD plays. But also put him in most of my DK lineups. I think he can potentially get a KO, score big on DK, but still stay under on UD due to the scoring system. Let's see if I read this right and can thread this needle.

Perfect fucking result. Threaded the needle. Way under on UD for FS, but scores big on DK relative to his salary.

Love it.

have u ever won anything big on draftkings
Yeah I've tied for first a few times, but in the late slate ones so the payouts were like $2k (I think most I ever got was $2700 iirc). I've never hit first on the big full slate one where generally the chop at the top ends up like $20k-$30k.

Back