UFC Fight Night: Edwards vs Muhammad

Frey's body is so immaculate to me.

It's just a shame all that muscle is for show.

Also, Spann looks like he rolled out of bed after sleeping the last 3 months and took this fight. Dude looks really soft

Waiting for Barry's value pick like

7AgN.gif

Spann looked like crap, hope he's not batteling depression again after that bad knock out.

Added:

Yoder decision +600
Edwards/Martinez/u1.5 spann-cirkunov @ +260

Also, Spann looks like he rolled out of bed after sleeping the last 3 months and took this fight. Dude looks really soft
Aldrich as well. She was sucking it in, which is normal, but her belly was still a little puffy and soft for someone who was sucking it in. Also, her arms were soft as well.

It's been over a year since her last fight.

Aldrich as well. She was sucking it in, which is normal, but her belly was still a little puffy and soft for someone who was sucking it in. Also, her arms were soft as well.

Aldrich has never looked good. Some people like Morono or Oleksiejcuk will just never look good.

Those dusty ass cornrows that look like they haven’t been braided in a month don’t help.

Spann looks bad at the weigh in. I hope the fight still stay's on.
I hope Spann will be recovering after this fight.

Damn, second guessing my Leon bet(s) at midnight the day of the fights.

Belal has legit, 5 round, nonstop cardio.

After retaping some fights, I forgot that Leon isn't actually a cardio machine. He has very good cardio, but not great.

The ghost of Cowboy won 2 rounds against him, and took him down. Gunnar actually had a resurgence in round 3 and had Leon mounted, if that fight went 2 more rounds Gunnar could've very well won it.

Leon actually has some pretty decent offensive wrestling, and a good top game, good TDD, but off of his back he's absolutely terrible.

Belal's weaknesses are Leon's strengths(poor boxing defense, limited head movement). But his strengths are also Leon's weaknesses(unlimited gas tank, chain wrestling, and good top control).

This fight has split decision written all over it. Maybe even a draw. The judges have been giving 10-8 rounds out pretty liberally recently.

I can see a scenario where Leon wins the first 3 rounds, slows down, and Belal takes over and puts it on him on rounds 4/5.

dont have time to cram in every single fight tonight, has anyone seen Garcia decently hurt by punches before? I have seen the last 3 fights, fight before Bandonay was a war and he seemed on the ropes in the first, but recovered and came back strong win.

My bookie is giving me Misha Cirkunov SUB at +300.
Is there any reason I shouldn't load up on that?

Need picks? Hit me up

Attachments

• Resized_20210306_115446(1).jpeg
    Resized_20210306_115446(1).jpeg
    444.1 KB · Views: 11
I do this forreal

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210306-212952_William Hill.jpg
    Screenshot_20210306-212952_William Hill.jpg
    428.8 KB · Views: 12

I kind of dont really understand the Aldrich love over Casey to be honest. After all, I think Hill is better than Aldrich as a standup fighter and she lost that style of fight to Casey.

After retaping some fights, I forgot that Leon isn't actually a cardio machine. He has very good cardio, but not great.

The ghost of Cowboy won 2 rounds against him, and took him down. Gunnar actually had a resurgence in round 3 and had Leon mounted, if that fight went 2 more rounds Gunnar could've very well won it.

Leon actually has some pretty decent offensive wrestling, and a good top game, good TDD, but off of his back he's absolutely terrible.

Belal's weaknesses are Leon's strengths(poor boxing defense, limited head movement). But his strengths are also Leon's weaknesses(unlimited gas tank, chain wrestling, and good top control).

This fight has split decision written all over it. Maybe even a draw. The judges have been giving 10-8 rounds out pretty liberally recently.

I can see a scenario where Leon wins the first 3 rounds, slows down, and Belal takes over and puts it on him on rounds 4/5.

In what fights has Edwards shown boxing in droves to pose a threat to Belal? I don't think Edwards pushes a pace to threaten Muhammad anywhere either. Edwards doesn't have one shot power and is hittable himself. He can be taken down and honestly I think Muhammad is smart enough to do what he needs to win 3/5 rounds here. Odds are way to far apart for a fighter who's overrated on the basis of beating opponents he has size or athleticism over or the basis of youth on.

Muhammad by decision is the play here

I don't have much to offer here except I really like Tucker as a dog vs Ige. Tucker looked flat phenomenal vs Billy Q, pushed a ridiculous pace and outworked a guy who hangs his hat on outworking his opponents. Tucker is vastly improved from 2-3 years ago. Ige has faced better competition obviously, but was completely outclassed vs Kattar and couldn't pull the trigger. Was gifted a bad decision vs Barbosa. Ige is solid, but I don't see him as some massive step up for Gavin.

I think this fight is close to a coin toss and based on how Tucker looked last time out would slightly favor him. At +140ish he has terrific value imo.

Personally I think Leon Edwards is underrated and Belal has been overrated. I may look like a complete fool after this one lol.

Back