• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Fight night Dawson vs Green PBP

I stopped when they took away late swap also. Reasoning was bullshit. Was supposedly due to the amount of people complaining about it. Really? You mean the guys/groups that load up on as many/almost every lineup possible?

That's exactly it. It caters to the people who enter 150 lineups. They love it when this happens because they're covered with a bunch of lineups that don't have either fighter. And with a top heavy prize structure, it increases their chance of hitting it with the people like me who enter 2 or 3 out of the mix.

That's exactly it. It caters to the people who enter 150 lineups. They love it when this happens because they're covered with a bunch of lineups that don't have either fighter. And with a top heavy prize structure, it increases their chance of hitting it with the people like me who enter 2 or 3 out of the mix.
100% you hit it right on the head

Didn't know Demopoulos was a stripper in her past life...

Okay that's one...

Is Vanessa 10-9 biased score? I dont feel like it tbh.

Are they gonna count that as a TD, or a guard pull?

Is Vanessa 10-9 biased score? I dont feel like it tbh.

Nah. Coin toss round imo. Don't think you're way off or anything, could go either way.

Okay that's at least 2. Hoping they gave her the 2nd one too which cashes the over. At worst a push as of now.

1-1 Vanessa needs to stay away from the clinch. Its literally the only place Murata takes control of this fight.

2-1 Murata. Too strong on top. Caught a lazy kick and that was all she wrote.

Good decision. Guard is 50-50 and Murata didn`t land anything while on top of the r2

I come to my computer and then I'm like wtf whos screaming on the telly?

Robbery almost feel like I gotta donate those winnings on charity now lol

Ahhh waht the heck I'll take it. She was more active on the bottom in the second I guess

Holy shit I can't believe that. I love it because it cashes all my plays on Murata. Over on TD's, but under on fantasy score. Would've still for sure been under on FS on PP, but on UD would've been close. But now that's an easy cash too.

Back