UFC Fight Night 92 Yair Rodriguez vs. Alex Caceres 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK Main Card (Discussion)

It's only the leaderboard for the event, but there are cumulative scores for multiple events such as below. I missed too many events and had some poor showings.

http://www.tapology.com/competitions/382-ufc-summer-2016/leaderboard/sgt smith
Yeah, I had a stinker a while back... I forget which event it waz... but it waz like my worse pix ever... so this one helps counter it. You had a good one this time too... 9/12 Maybe that helps counter the stinkerz! haha....

You've got a nice looking run for that series! Well done.

40152-1079036.png

Not bad...

I taught you well yeh

{<redford}
I know that's right bro :p

Hey, how come your score board iz updated all the way & mine isn't. I just started with Tapology last month when you turned me on to it... so I don't know how it all works.

I know that's right bro :p

Hey, how come your score board iz updated all the way & mine isn't. I just started with Tapology last month when you turned me on to it... so I don't know how it all works.
But seriously man, good job with the picks. That's impressive. <cheer>

Explain? I'm confused buddeh. It's all the way updated for me?

But seriously man, good job with the picks. That's impressive. <cheer>

Explain? I'm confused buddeh. It's all the way updated for me?
Thanx bro~ I appreciate it... Pix like this don't come along that often.

That's what I'm saying... yourz iz updated for the last fight... but mine is still showing the results without the last fight registering. Scroll up & check it out.

Thanx bro~ I appreciate it... Pix like this don't come along that often.

That's what I'm saying... yourz iz updated for the last fight... but mine is still showing the results without the last fight registering. Scroll up & check it out.
No problem man, super impressive!

No, it says yours is fully registered on my side of things buddeh.

No problem man, super impressive!

No, it says yours is fully registered on my side of things buddeh.
oh, okay, good to know... this ain't the first time I've noticed it. Must just be showing up that way for me.

What's goin' on? no press conference? the UFC site doezn't show a link.

I'm still pumped from the fights... can't crash out just yet.

oh, okay, good to know... this ain't the first time I've noticed it. Must just be showing up that way for me.

What's goin' on? no press conference? the UFC site doezn't show a link.

I'm still pumped from the fights... can't crash out just yet.
No press conference sadly since it was a smaller scale show, I love the press conferences so I'm disappointed.

Total Strikes is only ONE of the aspects of judging fights, though.

If it were only strikes, then Alex wouldn't have won ANY round, of course.

But Alex got a GnP going in the 3rd which won him the round. So the above graphic doesn't say much.

That first round was just.... I don't know. There was so much moving and so little power it seemed like nothing was really landing in the midst of nonstop action.

They never really settled down enough into any discernable gameplan. It became two tired friends practicing nifty moves on eachother while drunk. It was like a tired reenactment of a better fight.

And holy shit with the spinning Yair, why even stand at all, just go full tornado, a constant spin only slowed by contact. That's gonna lead to him getting comically knocked out by a guy with power.

Camozzi looked terrible, I wasn't expecting a miracle but make some effort to defend the take down at least.

All round boring card and boring fights.

Back