UFC Fight Night 92 Yair Rodriguez vs. Alex Caceres 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK Main Card (Discussion)

Bisping and Kenny keeping it real as fuck on FS1, lol. Kenny said Yair should have been able to finish a guy like Caceres if he wants to challenge for the title anytime soon. Fundamentals need work, though, because it was a lot of spinning shit that didn't land.

This is just the beginning. Yair has a good shot at being champion in a few years. He's only 23 years old, and he's just proven that he can throw explosive shit for 5 rounds.

One of my best night of pix. 11/12 - 5 perfect... Sweet!

40152-1080564.png
2016-08-07 00_30_50-Clipboard.png

Dumb ass fox crew mentioned halloway and edgar yet forget the fuucking king Aldo.

The biased criticism is off the charts right now.

Thanx for sharing that. What's the 70 on the left & the 715 on the right mean? I been doing UFC fantasy... but I just started last month in the Tapology one.
70th is your overall position for the event and 715 is your point total for all the fights.

70th is your overall position for the event and 715 is your point total for all the fights.
I just started last month on Tapology... how far back does the overall stat go back? start of the year? How many people participate?

I know at least 13,000 people participate in UFC fantasy... & just over 200 people did better than me on this event.

Last edited:
I think Caceres & Yair could both get in the cage with Conor at the same time & both of them would be put to sleep.

I just started last month on Tapology... how far back does the overall stat go back? start of the year? How many people participate?

I know at least 13,000 people participate in UFC fantasy... & 205 people did better than me on this event.
It's only the leaderboard for the event, but there are cumulative scores for multiple events such as below. I missed too many events and had some poor showings.

http://www.tapology.com/competitions/382-ufc-summer-2016/leaderboard/sgt smith

Dumb ass fox crew mentioned halloway and edgar yet forget the fuucking king Aldo.

The biased criticism is off the charts right now.

I admit to not having been Aldo's biggest fan at all times but I would pick him to beat Yair within 2 rounds with ease. Hell, I think he could literally decision him with one hand tied behind his back.

Anyone who sleeps on Aldo is a fool.

Yair has no power. Any top 10 guy would beat him. Forget Hollaway and Aldo, a guy like Stephens would walk through those kicks and KO him.

Back