UFC Fight Night 92 Yair Rodriguez vs. Alex Caceres 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK Main Card (Discussion)

The judge who scored it for Caceres had money riding on him winning. Only explanation.

One of my best night of pix. 11/12 - 5 perfect... Sweet!

40152-1080564.png

the fuck??????? how the fuck wasn't it 49-46 on all cards. EASily Rod won 1,2,4,5 . WOW might of been the screw job of the year. I don't even get 48-46.

Rodriquez will be wrestle fucked sooner or later. Thst spinning shit isn't gonna work against a good wrestler.

Hell, a good boxer will give Rodriguez problems. I wish he would be more reserved.

You guys saying obvious win for yair are clearly racist against Alex....disgusting

Yair has no power. He can only finish if one of those kicks land shin to dome. Yair looks pretty small, also. Give him a wrestler.

Damn son, he speaks like a normal person after 5 rds of that shit, usually guys sound like dying animals
Some people care about their physical condition and train hard so they arent immobile POS when they get older. I know that's a crazy concept for most people.

The idiot judge who gave the fight to Caceres 49-46, should never be allowed to judge a fight again. He should be barred from every MMA event.
That judge should be banned. Wow Yair dominated every round but the 3rd.

these announcers agreeeing is sickening

The main card had a rough stretch but I thought Bermudez/Jason and Yair/Caceres turned things around and ended it right.

The prelims were pretty good. Solid free card overall.

There's an argument for giving Caceres 3, 4, and 5. Not a good one, but it's there. No way in hell he took one or two though. Ridiculous.

Only definitive round for Caceres was 3 when he got the TD and was able to box Rodrigues up late to seal it. RD 4 he did nothing. RD 5 was close but Yair just had more volume.

Damn son, he speaks like a normal person after 5 rds of that shit, usually guys sound like dying animals

Speaking Spanish that fast after a 5 round fight should get you a prize, like speaking French after a dentist visit or Michael J. Fox writing Japanese.

Can't lose what you don't have.

Maybe but if you're sitting down on your strikes instead of spinning on your back foot, you gain power. Yair seems to favor looking flashy all the time.

Yair has no power. He can only finish if one of those kicks land shin to dome. Yair looks pretty small, also. Give him a wrestler.
Yair is fun to watch no doubt ....... once he fights a striker with Power he is done -- all those fancy moves will hurt him badly.

Only definitive round for Caceres was 3 when he got the TD and was able to box Rodrigues up late to seal it. RD 4 he did nothing. RD 5 was close but Yair just had more volume.

The problem I have is most of Yair's strikes were blocked or slipped, and the volume is exaggerated by those meaningless leg taps he was doing all night. Caceres was landing better shots IMO. It's much closer than I think the casual impression of live watching suggests.

I still would only give him 3 and 5 though.

Back