UFC Fight Night 91: McDonald vs. Lineker Prelims PBP (Discussion) 6pm ET/3pm PT/11pm UK

That was legit entertaining. Haaaa

The part where Maynard stood a foot away from Guida, chin out, literally begging Guida to hit him and Guida responding with a takedown attempt may have legit been the funniest moment in MMA history.

Lol Maynard was mad in round 4 :D

He went Diaz and almost got the sub.

guida-boring.gif

Alot of people did it when i took karate class ( they called it a 'kiai')
Yea still very used in traditional martial arts, it really does help create rythm.
But personally prefer breathing out my nose, i create rythm in my head

I'd rather watch Guida dance around Maynard

Fucking Guida is the man. I've loved watching him for going on a decade.

He was NEVER going to be the best. But he was/is fun as fuck to watch.

Note to KFC: making your latest spokesman seem like a pedophile will not make me want to buy your product. Ever.

The part where Maynard stood a foot away from Guida, chin out, literally begging Guida to hit him and Guida responding with a takedown attempt may have legit been the funniest moment in MMA history.

guida-boring.gif

It was badass at the time but in retrospect Guida might have actually hurt him if he wasn't just throwing to set up the TD there. That chin has taken a beating.

Hope these new owners hate wmma and just keep championship fights on UFC cards, these amateurs should be left on invicta

Hey everyone, don't forget to switch to the main event thread like I did the first time!

4sgzmg.jpg

I straight up forgot to pick that one fight lol.

We have the same picks beside Boetsch, but I'm not confident in that pick..

Lol i've done that so many times (forgot to pick), as well as somehow picking the wrong guy when I know 100% who I actually meant to pick.

Boetsch these days is never a good bet. Samman is more athletic and can mix it up pretty well, The Barbarian could always ko him though.

Back