UFC Fight Night 91: McDonald vs. Lineker Prelims PBP (Discussion) 6pm ET/3pm PT/11pm UK

Lol i've done that so many times (forgot to pick), as well as somehow picking the wrong guy when I know 100% who I actually meant to pick.

Boetsch these days is never a good bet. Samman is more athletic and can mix it up pretty well, The Barbarian could always ko him though.

I do that too haha.

Sometimes I've been so excited for the fights that I realize half way through the card I forgot to do my picks altogether. Do you bet on MMA at all or just do fantasy picks for fun?

I do that too haha.

Sometimes I've been so excited for the fights that I realize half way through the card I forgot to do my picks altogether. Do you bet on MMA at all or just do fantasy picks for fun?

I've bet a few times and never won. haha. But I was betting with my heart and not my mind. I'm trying to bring my average up to like 70% if possible and then I'll feel more confident betting. I think i'm around 62% right now, and that's mostly because there are random cards that I just absolutely fail.

I've bet a few times and never won. haha. But I was betting with my heart and not my mind. I'm trying to bring my average up to like 70% if possible and then I'll feel more confident betting. I think i'm around 62% right now, and that's mostly because there are random cards that I just absolutely fail.

Haha true. Yeah I used to bet parlays, but that wasn't working out.. so I stick to one or two bets I like if the odds are right. I started with 50 bucks a few months ago, won some, lost some, now I'm at 114. Won 55 on Alvarez last week that's my biggest win so far. Won 45 on Hunt by KO in the 1st over Mir. Lost some bets and learned to not get on Roy Nelson lol. definitely makes the fight more intense if you stand to win some cash. Just for fun though I'm not a big gambler.

fuck yea another knee on belly to mount which lead to a finish. my kinda night

wtf this ref is like a mark goddards twin

Hey, don't tell me what to do, bro
Bro, you're already done for the night! Too drunk to spell "Zima," your poison of choice, eh? !GTFO!

Dammit, phone won't make the upside-down exclamation point that I wanted that looks so cool, but you get the point, don't tell me not to tell you what to do, or some shit.

Back