UFC Fight Night 84: Silva vs. Bisping Post-fight Press Conference (Discussion) (Video)

Then we hugged--no kisses. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Makwan is hilarious. He says the ladies will like the black eye. It makes him look more legit.

Trololololololol Mousasi "I know I am top 5, even though the rankings say I am #9. I'm coming back!" drops the mic. Heel Moose is awesome.

no, he seems pretty straight forwards and normal to me, being quite honest.
Yeah he seemed back in good spirits on those comments to Gegard.

When he was asked of it lived up to expectations he just seemed annoyed to me by the question and said of course it did (explained why) and then asked the reporter if it lived up to his expectations. It just seemed a little defensive but I guess not. I stared watching only about a minute prior so I didn't have much to compare it to. Thanks for the feedback.

not a ufc press conference without a shitty question from the media

seriously someone asked that question to rockhold and griffin yesterday at the Q&A. Are these journalists even trying anymore?

bisping all stiched up and still bleeding while anderson is unscathed.

disgraceful scoring system

Bisping finishing move would be Spit of death

latest

Or eye-poke of death!

bisping all stiched up and still bleeding while anderson is unscathed.

disgraceful scoring system
lmao..whut.?

scoring system..
so you scored round 4 for sliva i take..4.30 standing against a fence doing nothing then a little flurry of activity for a few seconds, and you think he wins the round..
dude, come on, have word with yourself..

lmao..whut.?

scoring system..
so you scored round 4 for sliva i take..4.30 standing against a fence doing nothing then a little flurry of activity for a few seconds, and you think he wins the round..
dude, come on, have word with yourself..
fuck scoring silva won period

just finishing now. I like the game question. Bisping killing the guy. :(

Bisping thinks he won the belt

Where's Anderson... normally the guy that got more beat up skips the presser

sorry, I just got off the phone with my dad, he said to get under the bed, I'm about to get taken

In the meantime can you guys let me know if anything interesting or scandalous was said at the post fight press conference

MW better beware.

Happy Mousasi is comming for that belt.

Jabs for everyone!

OF7Ey4.gif

Yeah, I agree with you. That's why even though I think he won, but considering first 2 rounds, I don't think he can go for the title anymore. He got nothing for Rockhold.

I think the only entertaining big money fight there would be GSP. A rematch with Vitor would be ok too.

Back then during the first two rounds I was thinking: If that would've been Rockhold, in that position, he would've gotten brutalized. No matter how this fight ends he should reconsider the idea of another title run.

Spider saw an opportunity when it looked like they were going to call time out and Bisping was looking away.

So cheap and the only reason the fight wasn't a complete one sided sweep.

Spider saw an opportunity when it looked like they were going to call time out and Bisping was looking away.

So cheap and the only reason the fight wasn't a complete one sided sweep.
Just be happy he let your boy off the hook and glitzed up his record.

Back