UFC Fight Night 84: Silva vs. Bisping Post-fight Press Conference (Discussion) (Video)

Bisping calling out Herb as a shitty ref. Said there was a moment where there was no action and Herb should have stepped in for the mouthpiece. But he admits it was a rookie move to stop himself and take his eyes off Anderson.

What's up with this MMA math shit from Gegard?

Check out Gegard's shirt. Eat your heart out McGregor.

Moose is really chummy with Amirkhani. Also, he's kinda assy. Says he dominated Leites and he didn't need to take unnecessary chances. Says he hurt Leites more than Anderson and he was more dominant than Bisping. He also says that he would get more fired up with a bigger name.

Bisping will looked jacked up when the bruising starts later, but right now with the blood wiped off, he looks surprisingly good.
He's literally bleeding on the desk...

Did Moose just admit he doesn't care anymore? Just judging by the quotes in the sidebar.

fair play to bisping to come out, and talk so clearly and show his face.
new found respect for the count..
But im from manchester so i was rooting for him anyway.

Bisping seems a bit defensive. I missed the beginning though so I don't know if he got some stupid questions. Maybe I'm just reading it wrong.

Bisping seems a bit defensive. I missed the beginning though so I don't know if he got some stupid questions. Maybe I'm just reading it wrong.
no, he seems pretty straight forwards and normal to me, being quite honest.

Did Moose just admit he doesn't care anymore? Just judging by the quotes in the sidebar.
He basically said he doesn't care if the fans don't appreciate his performance because he fought smart and did what he wanted to do as far as getting the win and dominating.

Pickett calling for the UFC to remake the Briones fight? Kinda weak...

Moose says he has been chasing a Vitor Belfort fight for a long time. He wants to fight him. Mousasi says he is top 5 at least despite the rankings. He says he's coming back. *mic drop*

Bisping: “I've never seen so much personality out of Gegard Mousasi. I like this Gegard.”

Back