UFC Fight Night 84: Anderson Silva vs Michael Bisping PBP (Discussion)

Bisping wins.

Always said he would win against Anderson somehow

and I said that when Anderson was dominating everyone else

How any moron can call that a robbery

It was a close fight

Silva got dropped

How a close fight can be a robbery is beyond me ... Silva nuthuggers are terrible

He is off the roids, cant put away the count

Bisping wins.

Always said he would win against Anderson somehow

and I said that when Anderson was dominating everyone else
This isn't the same Anderson though, his chin is gone and looka t his speed, he isn't half as fast as in his prime.

I think Anderson won, despite being gun shy sometimes. He clearly did the most damage.

hahahaha

garbage ass fight, holy shit

anderson is shot, need to retire. but i couldnt even hate on bisping after his speech
ya co-main was better tbh still respect to bisping, anderson being disrespectful as usual

i hope ur gonna honor the bet

There can be no argument. Bisping wins clearly. The only reason andwrson landed that knee was bisping trying to get his mouthpiece back,and he arrogantly tried to troll herb dean to not do his job which was rightfully rule that bisping had been saved by the bell,and when the 4th round started,amderson failed to capitalize on a clearly not yet recovered bisping. War bisping,war the count. All hail. That was the fight of his life.

Silva fights like he usually does,bisping just didnt give a fuck

damn, facebook spoiled this fight for me fml

I think Anderson won, despite being gun shy sometimes. He clearly did the most damage.

You know "Damage" isnt a criteria in the 10pt system

Lol at all the butthurt Silva fans. Was a pretty clear 3-2 for Bisping.

bisping 3-2

its pretty weird how jones gets hate for being "fake" when u have fighters like anderson silva lmao

ya co-main was better tbh still respect to bisping, anderson being disrespectful as usual

i hope ur gonna honor the bet
wow, comain was garbage

and it is you that needs to come up with some av sig bs

how much time with it?

Didn't watch the fight, but I am glad that Bisping won regardless of how the fight went. He really needs to choke on the humble pie.

35496-985233.png

wow, comain was garbage

and it is you that needs to come up with some av sig bs

how much time with it?
yo what how can you dislike the co-main? it was great, beautiful performance by mousasi,outclassed him, schooled him, complete shutout

put this in your sig for 1 month:
"Gus has 0 top 10 wins.
Jon Jones is the GOAT.
kyliejenner is a better poster than me"

yo what how can you dislike the co-main? it was great, beautiful performance by mousasi,outclassed him, schooled him, complete shutout

put this in your sig for 1 month:
"Gus has 0 top 10 wins.
Jon Jones is the GOAT.
kyliejenner is a better poster than me"
mousasi is boring as fuck

and holy shit this is low blow as fuck, it has nothing to do with the fight, but w/e

Great fight! Well done, Bisping, but also no shame for Anderson to retire off this fight as could easily have won and did way more damage. But the GOAT is officially done. You just feel he can get KO at any given time. Reactions and chin just aren't there for him anymore.

I finally sat down and watched the fight.

Silva lost this fight. I'm a big Silva fan, but he just fucked around and let Bisping do what he wanted. Anderson probably could have won if he did more than do hand flashes and bullshit, but for 90% of the fight he didn't and Bisping fought confident, forward and well. Good for him. He deserved that win. Bisping is a tough guy. He ate some tough shots, but didn't take many of them. Silva needs to stop fucking around or retire. If he's concerned about his chin, then he should just train people because he's doing his fans a disservice.

As far as the career hate, that's some bullshit, but I think most know that.

Back