UFC Fight Night 84: Anderson Silva vs Michael Bisping PBP (Discussion)

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anderson_Silva_vs_Michael_Bisping.jpg

Are you asking if the dancing, pillow fisted Bisping can beat an aging GOAT? Um, No! The only chance Bisping has is if Anderson breaks his leg off of his head and he manages to regain consciousness before the Spider verbally taps.

Okay, let's all agree that Bisping isn't as tall as Anderson, and how do they measure leg reach, Bisping having longer legs my backside. They don't call him the spider for nothing.

Anderson in those shorts. :(

At least he gets the black one. Could you imagine him the the white Reebok shorts. lol

At least he gets the black one. Could you imagine him the the white Reebok shorts. lol
F'n Reebok! How difficult is it to give the guy yellow and black shorts? It's almost like Reebok doesn't want anybody to like their shit. They treat this uniform deal like they are outfitting the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers.

That's just wrong.

Like a poster above said, almost looks like they're doing this on purpose.

Are you asking if the dancing, pillow fisted Bisping can beat an aging GOAT? Um, No! The only chance Bisping has is if Anderson breaks his leg off of his head and he manages to regain consciousness before the Spider verbally taps.

I see Anderson breaking his foot off in his ass

I don't care what they wear.

Is Andy "back?" I hope so.

I like the pillow fist pic. Reminds me of Nate Diaz.

Damn, the fight everyone has been curious about for years will finally happen.
I feel like Bisping is a lesser version of Rich Franklin, but now that Anderson is finally (hopefully) not juiced out of his mind, Bisping may take a decision.
My v-ca$h is on him anyway.
Count on the upset.

RF

Just have a feeling Andersn is going to smash him. Think Bisping will regret constantly trashing him

LOL at the greatest British fighter comment..............thats not saying much

Spiderson Vilsa will stop Bisping even though he's limping and rusty and old.

Anderson better not let this get to a decision, lol.

Back