UFC Fight Night 84: Anderson Silva vs Michael Bisping PBP (Discussion)

Did decent...

35496-985172.png

Almost 70% so average I would say.

I had to leave home after round 2, so I watched the rest of the fight later already knowing the outcome.

Scored it for Anderson with round 4 being the key round, but even if he had been declared the winner I think it'd be wise for him (healthwise) to put a hold on that title run plan.

Saw this fight as an indicator of his current condition, and the speed and accuracy that were his main attributes aren't there anymore. Bisping dropping you, beating you to the punch in several ocassions and causing you a mouse under your right eye should be a clear indication of it. Again, Michael Bisping out of all opponents.

I just want to know how Herb Dean has turned from one of the best refs of all time to a decendent of Steve Mazzagati? lmfao hahahaha

Big Dan is now the GOAT jesus.

I am kind of nervous for the main event for UFC 196 now, this was terrible.

You know "Damage" isnt a criteria in the 10pt system

Lol at all the butthurt Silva fans. Was a pretty clear 3-2 for Bisping.
Exactly damage is no where in the criteria but these newbies keep bringing it up.

When someone brings up the damage argument it lets me know they don't know shit about scoring a fight haha

do you any of you portuguese speakers know what silva said after the fight?

Wow, did I just hear Anderson saying that there's corruption in the judging system? and his manager left that out? Wow! Just wow!

— Vinny Magalhães (@VinnyMMA) February 27, 2016

what exactly did he say?

Entertaining and controversial fight.
Somehow, even if levelled to a 2016 outcome (and the Count raising to the occasion), it was really a microcosm with flashes from both Bisping and Silva's ten years long UFC career (June 2006-present day).

do you any of you portuguese speakers know what silva said after the fight?

Wow, did I just hear Anderson saying that there's corruption in the judging system? and his manager left that out? Wow! Just wow!

— Vinny Magalhães (@VinnyMMA) February 27, 2016

what exactly did he say?

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i...l-complete-corruption-anderson-silva.3182557/

That was an excellent fight! Anderson could have won, great win for Bisping!

Entertaining and controversial fight.
Somehow, even if levelled to a 2016 outcome (and the Count raising to the occasion), it was really a microcosm with flashes from both Bisping and Silva's ten years long UFC career (June 2006-present day).

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i...l-complete-corruption-anderson-silva.3182557/
Would be stupid think that the UFC wasn't riddled with corruption. Any sport or promotion dealing with such large sums of money eventually gets taken over by greed and corruption.
You may as well let Dana and the Fertitta's Judge the fights.
Destroying the Sport!

Back