UFC Fight Night 73: Michael Johnson vs Beneil Dariush PBP (Discussion)

I think MJ uses his movement, speed advantage, and angles to make it too difficult for Beneil to shoot or clinch for long. He puts in body work and shots off the break here. Darisuh gets frustrated, overcommits, and Johnson catches him.

Dariush has an overwhelming advantage on the ground if he does manage to get it there. Not just the credentials but the ground game being a weak point for Michael in the past. This is my main event honestly. Cordeiro has def. raised Dariush's game and esp. his striking but I don't think it'll be enough.

If he does win I hope he calls out Ferguson for a rematch in a title eliminator for the shot after RDA/Cerrone II.

Let's go MJ. I like Beneil so I won't be mad if he loses.

Cordiero has his guys on another level. I think Dariush takes advantage of one of Johnsons sloppy off balance hooks and takes him down for a sub

Why is Eddie Alverez ranked so high? wtf

Anywho lets go MJ!!!
Beat Giblert and then Giblert tested positive leaving a free space, and also now Benson has gone up to 170 they dropped him a spot. He's maybe a bit high though.

i like he always comes out to rock with you

Hey guys.... I'm Ronda Rousey..... I am a fighter.... I am an author.... I'm everywhere.

.............. also fast...... very fast.

Beat Giblert and then Giblert tested positive leaving a free space. He's maybe a bit high though.

I am aware of that, it just looks bizarre..Looks way too high *shrugs*.

I don't consider him top 5.

If Beneil Dariush wins this, do you guys think he deserves a title shot? Or perhaps a top 5 opponent first?

RDA/Cerrone II hasn't even gotten a date yet. It'd be too soon to announce the next #1 contender.

If Dariush wins then he should fight Alvarez or Ferguson.

War MJ!

Feeling too many people are looking past Beneil here though, dude's legit.

If Beneil Dariush wins this, do you guys think he deserves a title shot? Or perhaps a top 5 opponent first?

Top 5 imo.

MJ has the speed, the footwork, the gas. But it's hard to bet against a Kings MMA standout right now.

Bottomed out? Where does this guy Anik get his talking points from?

Back