• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 240 - Allen vs. Curtis 2 Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 4/6 at 3pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really hope this doesn't go the distance. We know it has shitty judges and the rounds have all been close so far

i think his boxing is better on a technical level. he just can't take a punch and doesn't let his hands go.

Maybe. I think Curtis is quicker, changes levels better to the body, hits harder. Throws at better angles inside. Whether you or I am right, Allen isn't fighting smart.

Ah Allen and getting wobbled by hooks in exchanges

29-28 Allen…

I’ll give Curtis the 3rd because he wobbled Allen. That punch was the most significant strike in the round.

Judge Adelaide Byrd scores the fight 420-69 to the cutest guy in the cage.

Curtis knocked the snot out of Allen in that replay. I thought it was a tooth at first.

okay sweet 1 each. 2 more each before a deduction

Maybe. I think Curtis is quicker, changes levels better to the body, hits harder. Throws at better angles inside. Whether you or I am right, Allen isn't fighting smart.
100% agree. allen electing to stand still and throw just one or two punches at a time over and over isn't going to make this a good fight for him.

Allen should be getting this to floor as soon as he can now…

Curtis is getting the better of the standup now…

my boy Curtis is about to turn up this round… Dirty Allen wants out

Back