• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 240 - Allen vs. Curtis 2 Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 4/6 at 3pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just saw Falcao got a finish on DWCS, does anyone know why he wasn't signed there and then?

One one hand Victor Hugo, the betting favorite, is tickling my French Pride, but on the other I've watched my man Pedro "Pedrinho" Falcao win countless fights at Shooto Brasil, and he never let me down...

Pedro got some solid, crisp boxing, and he's one of team Nova Uniao ('member when it became the premier Brazilian team back when José Aldo & Renan Barao rep'd it?) most consistent little dudes, and he's someone that I'd been waiting the get signed by the UFC for a long long time, so I really hope he impresses everyone there and gets the upset in impressive fashion

WAR FALCAO

Not that great of a fight.

The wall and stall is killing my buzz.

I don’t judge the fights beforehand. But the last 3 fights have all been the same thing.

So far, at least. The wall and stallers are losing.

1712435947046.gif

who is the 3 days notice guy? neither guy looks fantastic

Its amazing Ping didn't get KOed by Leben.

This is frustrating to watch Hugo constantly back up to the fence.

Hell Yeah. Dumont next!!!!!!!!!! :)

maxresdefault.jpg

Back