PBP UFC Fight Night 229 - Dawson vs. Green PBP Discussion: Sat. 10/7 at 4PM ET / 1PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
101866-3708228.png

<{1-8}>

Great night of fights! Have a great one, Shermanos!
For real.

People were talking about this being a weak card and I recall hoping it might wind up having a lot of finishes.
(As is often the case on "weak cards", my personal theory being that lower ranked guys are more likely to yield mismatches and tend to be hungrier and more willing to take risks as opposed to high ranked guys who are scared to lose and fight safe)

Main card was violent baby!!
<{JustBleed}>

The whole event just picked up momentum as it went and wound up being a pretty solid night of fights!!

Get ur girl to stick a finger up there you will be seeing stars.

Had me girl tried that one time, and ended it that time. That's only for exit only, I'm just not that adventurous.

Okay, thanks. Maybe not worth it then, I hoped they would have something decent for their n°300
i mean, it's on, it's technically free i believe. it's either this or stare at the abyss in silence, ya know?

So true. Almost every time I watch I feel deep regret. And a bit of self-loathing.
They know how to reel ppl in. They make the 60 second recap highlights seem like the entire card was action packed, lol. In reality 75% of the card it’s a bunch of people watching and zoning out due to boredom.

Missed the last 2 fights. My dad broke my mom out of the hospital again. I have EMS on the way.

I forget that actresses name, but I know we share the same birthday. So I would allow a single digit probe from her based on same day birth rights and tender grounds.

Back