UFC Fight Night 204 Parlays 03/19/2022 (Super Early Card!!)

winning many vcash today
Such vcash!!

Many and much virtual money to be made today.

Did you make any moves with real money?
I did nothing due to being discouraged by the poor odds for any kind of reasonable bet.
Example:
Two-Forty-Four.jpg

I did nothing due to being discouraged by the poor odds for any kind of reasonable bet.
Example:
Two-Forty-Four.jpg
Not yet. I'm a last minute bettor for the most part. Doing all my picks now and will see what I like

Jyo 3 and 4 are no gos. Can't have fighter to win and fighter itd in the same parlay

Not yet. I'm a last minute bettor for the most part. Doing all my picks now and will see what I like

It could be interesting to know what you find of value. Hope you win some $$

With real money, I have to know I am reaching near certainty of profit or I simply revert to relying on a virtual money win (which everyone is going to get today anyway). Big. Money.

It could be interesting to know what you find of value. Hope you win some $$

With real money, I have to know I am reaching near certainty of profit or I simply revert to relying on a virtual money win (which everyone is going to get today anyway). Big. Money.
Yeah that's the smartest way to bet with real. Waiting is key if you have the will power

I'll let you know if I do anything

Example:
Two-Forty-Four.jpg
I finagled a couple parlays but yeah the struggle was real on this one.
That screen shot of yours is a good parlay, but like you said not great odds.

@lsa couldn't pass the mental part of medicals. they were going to flub the physical and drug tests but when he

I finagled a couple parlays but yeah the struggle was real on this one.
That screen shot of yours is a good parlay, but like you said not great odds.

Says the guy so mental he stopped midsentence..
Buh this man!

Back