• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 169: Benavidez vs Figueiredo PBP Discussion: 5:00pm ET/2:00pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
It's really a impressive high amplitude hairline

images

The answer is tits.

Results may vary.

Paul Varelans would smash this con man and rip off

PxBE2IED6IYjSyhN3pEzOh5q64GPTQrij73eNUL9KaleD_YEbONrKgBXIPTp6ahnCFEYZ8eq7gw5lavzbL8_KGQbIkqhC8nVXfAim6yc5Akkh7gsJtVBtRioMO7rYg

That was when UFC actually had good HW's

Honestly, Tybura is boring af. I remember him being highly touted and he looked good in his first couple wins, I think he got a sweet headkick KO and he seemed like a legit prospect but now he fights nobodies and looks crap

Depends if Mat is the name of an unclean woman.....or man, not sure what Marcin is into these days. But yes, he probably got it from this Mat person you're talking about.
Lots of people come up with all kinds of excuses what the big shankers on their mouths are

I'm taking it on the chin thus far for this Fight Night 4 fights IN 4 straight losses, maybe I shoulda just did dinner and a movie with my lady..?

Getting low on weed, Need to stock up before this virus hits.

{<Scared}

Back