• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 169: Benavidez vs Figueiredo PBP Discussion: 5:00pm ET/2:00pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
Send them both to the cornfield, or worse, Bellator.

i regret turning this card on, were the fights before this any better?

giphy.gif

Alright, time for a smoke break.

I met him, he was the bouncer at a strip club. I asked him about the UFC and I remember Matt Hughes fought that night and he was asking me who won on the fight card.
Nice! thats awesome brother.. was he a really big guy in real life? .. he was an intense fighter, his fights were always exciting, he let go win or lose!!!.

playstation_one_sony.jpg

When my PS1 started acting up you had to give it a rub and it started working again. No joke

Goat console

I dunno what it is about HW but it just bores the crap out of me. I used to love HW and loved ufc 146 which was the all heavyweight maincard but now I just find it so boring...maybe USADA made it worse but bleh, it just bores me
it’s probably because hw sucks balls

That fight sucked the air out of the building. The previous fight also did it’s share.

It sounds like there is a fat witch screaming and hollering in the crowd, fuck is that

Back